♡Chapter 17♡

It's  been a year  well 5 months. I've  been talking to Jungkook for the past 3 months. He's  a really sweet guy.

I was facetiming him. We've  been talking since 11pm. "What are you doing later today?" Kookie asked smiling.  Hes up to something  i know he is. "I have school and then im free. Why?" I asked. "Oh just wondering." He said smiling and whispering something  to the other side of his laptop. "Well i should get some sleep. Talk you later jungkook oppa tell i said goodnight." I said waving goodbye. I turned off my phone and got under the covers. I dont know why but i feel like i have butterflies  in my stomach. I closed my eyes and went into a deep sleep.

I woke up to my alarm going off and i really didnt want to go to school but ots my last year of college i can do it.

I went to the bathroom and turned on my ipod and played my music. Boy in luv  started playing and i sang along as i stripped down  and got into the shower.

I dried my hair and got dressed.

Its my last class for the day and i was writing  notes down

Its my last class for the day and i was writing  notes down. Then my phone buzzed. It was kookie calling me. I ducked low and answered it. "Hello?" I said trying not to get caught. "Meet me outside."jungkook said. What im confused. I told my friend to send me the notes and i walked outta clas and to the front of the building. "V come inside."jungkook said opening  the door to his car. "Im already in kookie duhh." V said waving and pointing at himself.  "I think he meant me V. Im just gonna call you tae." I said getting  into his car and closing the door. "What are you doing here?" I asked. They said they had a concert and the wanted to visit  me.

We went to go get pizza and of course my salad.

We went back to my apartment  and talked about how horrible  our lives are right now and we need a break.

I guess we fell asleep because  jungkook was hugging me and Tae was on the for spread out. Poor Tae. My phone buzzed ... it was Mark calling. "Hello? " i asked confused. "Hey V how are you.. i called you because  we're having a get together to celebrate our new album and i really miss you. Will you be my date?" Mark asked. "Mark i would love to but ummm... my dog is.. getting tazzed?" I said looking at jungkook acting out what looked like him getting tazzed. "What?" " oh im sorry my dog is sick shes been having seizures and i dont want to leave her alone." I said taking a deep breath. "Please Vivian I'll  buy your plane ticket." He said offering  to pay. "Mark idk if thats good for your reputation." I said looking down. "Please i dont care about what people say just come its on  march 20th." Okaay mark goodbye." I said hanging up. "Wow really tazzing my dog . I dont even  have a dog!!!" I said laughing.  "Hey V you should get ready for tonight ima take you out okay? Okay."  Jungkook said closing the door behind him. Why are guys so pushy jesus.