♡Chapter 20♡

Its 12 and im already at the airport and im ready to go home

Its 12 and im already at the airport and im ready to go home. My head hurts really bad.  I ran to the closes bathroom to puke.

I was siting on the plane. I put in my headphones  and closed my eyes. Its a 10 hour  fly home.

I couldnt sleep so i asked the flight attendant for water and a Tylenol.
After i took it i put my headphones back on and knocked  out.

I woke  up from  my short nap and checked my phone. We had two more hour until we landed in Chicago.

I checked my phone and plugged my charger into the plug.

I texted jung kook but he didnt text me back.  I got a text from my manager.

AYLIN
I have a modeling gig for you. They said if they like you and you do a great job they want you to become a back up dancer and the intrest in his videos.

ME
That sounds cool but whos the guy?

AYLIN
oh Jay Park listen to his music.

ME
I KNOW HIM. well not personally  but ive heard of him. Yes that  would be amazing.

She didnt text me back and i was so excited. She finally texted me back and told me to be ready in 2 weeks to head back to seoul. I'll be there for a month maybe two depending if they  want to keep me as jays "girl".

I got off the plane and went to catch a cab home.

Next Day

I was so tired and not ready for the day but i have to go sign some paper work for modeling with jay.

After i finished signing the contract and things. I left to go get lunch.

I stoped at this little healthy restaurant close to the office.

I ordered chicken  ovacado and wheat toast with a side of ranch.

After i finished my food I went to Mias house

After i finished my food I went to Mias house. We talked  about jay and my modeling gig. She wanted to go with me  she hasn't  seen bambam in a year. I'll  take her but i dont think they'll  let her be there when im modeling with jay.

I have a meating with my manager  jay and his manager tomorrow.