♡Chapter 10♡

Its the day of graduation. I wish  Mark and the guys  could be her to see me in my proudest moment.

I was doing my makeup when i got messages
Markiepooh 💘

Goodluck im so proud of you❣.

BAM💥💣

Goodluck have fun send pictures.

Jackson🍚❣

SMILE DONT FALL!! GOODLUCK🍀

YUGYEOM🐯🎀

Goodluck love. Have a good time.👍

🦄Jaebum🦄

Dont look down goodluck smile big.
[Junior  and  youngjae are asleep.]

I

thanked them all and finished  my make up and got dressed.

I slipped on my last ring and looked at myself in the mirror

I got into my new car my parents bought me for graduation.

I got to my seat and looked for mia. I waved and the ceremony  started.

Its been about and hour and theres still like 600 more people left.

I got up because  i was next "Vivian Vo-Farmer." I walked on staged smiled and waved. They stoped me. "Vivian would you like to make a speach about why you haven't been here the last couple days?" The principal asks. "Um sure well. My best friend got tickets to her favorite  kpop group now my favorite  kpop group. We got to tour around with them.  We went to Dallas Texas and back to Seoul ,South Korea.  It was so much fun. When i left  it was hard for me because  i was learninga nd having so much fun with them. Well thats all i have to say." I said and walked away. Then my mom stopped me. I looked up confused. "We have a special video for you." I looked even more confused. I looked out to mia and she smiled.
"1 2 3 come and get it Got7. Hello we are Got7." I looked up at the screen shocked. Some girls and guys started clapping and got excited.  Of course some were confused and played along. "We made this video for Vivian and Mia. Many Vivian sorey mia." " its all good" i heard  mia said. "Well we just want to say congratulations  were proud of you. Can't  wait to see you soon. We have to celebrate  when you get back. Thank you foe taking care of us. We know your gonna stay with us just for the summer and it sucks but we love you have fun while your there. Oh mark wants to say something. " jackson said moving over. "Hey baby im so proud of you i told you mom to buy you flowers and i have something  waiting  for you here in Korea." The guys started giggling. "Well im very proud of you. CONGRATULATIONS CLASS OF 2014!!!" The video cut of and everyone clapped. My mom gave me my flowers and i walked off stage.

My mom took pictures of me and i was happy tomorrow  is my last day and i get to see my favorite  boys in the world

My parents took me out to eat. I couldn't  believe  i was outta school for the summer.