♡Chapter 12♡

The Guys left for some Album thing. I dont know ,but i decided to go practice in the Dance Studio.

I wanted to dance to something challenging for me. I texted Jung kook.

ME
Hey can you come by jyp dorms?
KOOKIE🍪💮
Yeah I'll be the soon.

I started stretching and waited until he got to the studio.

"Okay can you teach me rhe choreography to Boy In Luv pleasee?" I said giving him the puppy eyes. "Yeah of course." He said laughing.

Jungkook went over the whole dance and then he went over the steps one by one.

"Okay your doing really good but relax and dont rush." He said. I nodded my head and took a deep breath in and started from the beginning.

Its been an four hours and we've gone over the dance a hundred times. Im pretty sure im about to pass out.

"Okay that was amazing just count the steps and relax dont rush." Jungkook said hugging me. "Hey V whose car is outs-." Marks voice stopped. I looked up and he looked hurt. "Mark he was just teaching me the choreography." I said walking towards him. "Bro so your gonna hug my girl and not give me a hug i Got you." Mark said giving Jungkook a hug. I looked at them confused.

After Mark left we went through the dance until it was dark outside.

"Okay whats for dinner guys?" I asked walking to their living room. "Chicken ? Pizza?" Jackson said. "Mmmm i just danced all day and you want me to eat chicken. No ima go on a diet." I said smiling.

I went to buy the guys chicken and i stopped at this little shop that makes nothung but salads. On my way home i stopped at the store and bought voss water and fruits.

"Okay im home come and eat." I said putting down their food.

" I said putting  down their food

"What the fuck are you eating?" Mark asked

"What the fuck are you eating?" Mark asked. "Sweet and spicy thai farro salad." I said taking a bite of it and picking up a piece and offering it to him. " No thanks." He pushed it away. We ate and talked about they're day.

After dinner they wanted to show me the episode they filmed today.

"Oh ..my.. god i cant stop laughing!" I said in between breaths. "Mark you gave it away with that screaming and laughing but i love it!" I said laughing.

After we talked about the video we went to bed. " Mark i Can't sleep. I'm nervous about next week." I said turning around. "Hes knocked out V. Dont be nervous she keep calm." Jackson said reinsuraning me.

It started raining and i couod hear the thunder. I went to the living room and went through instagram. I guess Mark forgot to put coco in his room or coco followed me. I could feel coco stairing at me i picked coco up and after awhile of scratching cocos head i looked down and she was asleep. I started to fall asleep. I moved coco and put her on my stomach and knocked out.