♡Chapter 15♡

I woke up the morning i woke up to fighting. I walked to the kitchen. "Whats going on?" I said sitting  next to mark and i noticed Their manager was at the table to. "I want you a-" "I'll tell her later okay?" Mark said and their manager  nodded and left. I looked at him confused. "Lets go out for lunch?" Mark said getting up. "Fine i guess i want noodles. Ima go get dressed." I said walking to his room. I put on my my black and white plaid shirt and light colored jeans. I looked for my white converse but i couldnt find them. "HAS ANYONE SEEN MY WHITE CONVERSE?!"i asked looking through my bags. "Over Here." I heard jackson say  in the livingroom. "Thanks."

We left to a restaurant  that is very well known for their noodles.

Our food came and we started to eat. "So what we're  you going to tell me?" I asked mark while eating my noodles and kimchi. "Well um people saw the concert  and pictures of us.. someone sent out a picture of us kissing  and holding hands walking out the center and to the van. And fans are mad and upset. Our manager  thinks if we keep doing that we'll  lose fans." He said trying to eat his noodles. "So what are you trying  to say?" "We cant be seen showing PDA. And i have to lie and say we're  just friends." Mark said taking a sip of his coke. "Are you serious? Why? Why did you ask me to  be your girlfriend." I said geting up and walking  away. The whole way home he kept trying to talk to me.

"Mark if i knew this was gonna happen i woulf of said no!" I said looking for my bags

"Mark if i knew this was gonna happen i woulf of said no!" I said looking for my bags. "Ima let you figure out what you want. Ima stay at a hotel for the week." I said grabbing my bags and walking to the door."guys ill see you in a week.. maybe." I closed the door behind me.

When i got to the hotel it was so amazing  and beautiful. I took off my shoes and decided to go get some drinks from the corner store.

I walked in and could hear little whispers. "Vivian what are you doing here? I thought you were with staying with Mark and the rest of Got7." Jungkook asked. " its a long story." I said grabbing a few things. We talked for a we minutes and we would meet sometime when he wasnt busy.

I went back to the hotel  and saw i had a bunch of miss calls and texts from Mark.

Markiepooh💘
We can make this work.
Markiepooh💘
Im sorry V.
Markipooh💘
Please don't  tell anyone.
Markiepooh💘
Ignore all the reporters and fans.

I got a notification  that someone tagged me in a article.
Kpop Boyband GOT7 member Mark Tuan has been recently seen with mystery Girl. Insiders say he preformed with her. There's been pictures going around social media of The mystery gitl and Mark Holding hands leaving seouls preformance stadium theres also been pictures of them kissing. We interviewed Mark and this is what he had to say. "Those pictures that have been going around are true. We arent dating , Vivian and I are good friends. Yes we kissed but it didnt mean anythin. Im sorry for making my fans upset. I only want and love m-" i stoppef reading the article and put my phone on the charger.

After i took a nap i went outside back to the corner store. "Wow i feel bad for her." "Lucky she got a kiss from him i bet she forced him to kiss her." Even more negative  things were said but i had to ignore them. I had to forget about him. I cant live with lying about our relationship. I'll  spend the rest of the week here leave sunday.

I texted jungkook and asjed him if he wasn't busy he should come to my hotel room to talk. But he was and i was alone again.

I woke up in the middle of the night by knock. I went to answer the door.. "what do you want? Why are you here?" I asked in disbelief. "Hey just because mark and you cant be seen together  doesnt mean i cant come see you. Plus you really need a friend right now." Yugyeom came in. "Yeah but its three in the morning." I said sitting  on my bed. " well i came with a message from a very sad and heart broken Mark. He wants you to know that hes sorry and he wants you back home." Yugyeom  said reading a text off of his phone. "Well i will be home ...in a week."  I said getting into bed. "Home with us or home in Chicago?" He asked. "Chicago." I said turning on the tv.

Yugyeom  stayed for a while and then went back to the dorms. I couldn't  go back to sleep. I just wish none of this happened.