♡Chapter 24♡

I woke up to Jays arms around me. Jay and I have a interview today and i have a hair and makeup appointment with the girl that did my hair and make up yesterday.

I lifted jays arms up and he moved him arm back down. "Jay its 12 we have a interview in 3 hours come on wake up." I said. "I can take a shower and get dressed in a hour." He said tightening his grip. "Well i can't.." i got a idea. "Please Jay i gotta get up and look good." I said turning towards him. Tracing his face with my finger. "Please Jay.. you can come with me to the shower." I said getting close to his face. His grip loosened and i got up ,ran to the shower and looked the door. "LIAAR OPEN THIS DOOR." Jay said hitting the banging the door. I laughed to myself and took a quick shower.

When i got out of the shower Jay wasn't in there. I put on a pair of shorts my Nikes and looked for my oversized shirt. I couldn't find it so took one of Jay's. I braided my hair and grabbed my glasses and backpack.

 I braided my hair and grabbed my glasses and backpack

"Okay I'll be back!" I said walking towards the door. "Hey that's my shirt." Jay said eating his lunch.

I stopped by pizza hut. I bought medium pizza for 14,900₩.
I stopped at Starbucks to get a hibiscus tea.

When i got to Park Rae sinang Studio i sat down in the chair and she started my doing my hair while i was eating. Her English name is Faith.

We were talking about my modeling career and what its like here, when we heard a knock on her door. She went to go answer the door. Faith came back and i asked her who it was. "I'm here for my hair appointment." I turned around and it was Jay. "What are you doing here??" I asked while Faith finished mt hair. "Shes going to dye my hair." Jay said taking the last slice of pizza. Faith finished my hair and my makeup.

I stayed a little while and talked to faith.

I had to go pick up my outfit and go back to the house.

When i got to Jays house he was already home.

I went to to his room and locked the door.

"Are you done yet?" Jay said looking down

"Are you done yet?" Jay said looking down. "Yes lets go." I said walking to him. He looked up. "Take a picture it last longer. Come on we'll be late jay." I said grabbing his hand.

[Interview]

Morgan: Hey guys its Morgan here with the one and only...

Jay: Jay Park AOMG HEREE!!!

Vivian: Vivian Vo Farmer

Morgan: Okay i have to say Vivian I love your outfit.

Jay: We call her style the heart breaker

Morgan: That's cute okay the most asked question is Are you both single?

Vivian: Yes very single

Jay: Same single not ready to mingle

Morgan: Whats your ideal type?

Vivian: He has to have a nice smile , the first thing i look in a guy is nice lips and smile. Has to be taller than me. A nice personality.

Jay: I like girls that are down to earth. simple and likes to have fun i guess.

Morgan: Would you date a fan?

Jay: Yes maybe not right now. ( kinda laughing)

Morgan: If you were to date a fan what would you do for her?

Jay: I would bring her some flowers or like a present at first uhh maybe pick her up at her house or something and take her out to dinner or something like that. just a simple and personal date.

Morgan: Are you looking for love right now?

Vivian: Um no not really.

Jay: As of right now i'm trying to do my thing.

Morgan: What tattoos turn you on?

Jay: umm the one on the lower back.

Vivian: EW no i hate tramp stamps i love tattoos on the chest on guys.

Morgan: okay how did you meet each other?

Vivian: Well um obviously everyone knows i dated Mark and we danced on tour and then something happened we broke i left tour and then Jungkook and i danced. I was kinda know for my dancing at the time. I took up modeling after i finished college. I got a text from my manager that i had a gig.

Jay: our managers wanted us to get together and get to know each other. now shes staying with me for the rest of the year.

Morgan; okay that's all i have for today. Thank you for watching and Thank you guys for being here. See you next week.

Jay and I left and went to get something to eat. We talked about the interview and his tour.

When we got home it was barely 7 so we decided to walk around and get some street food.