「008」

0 0 8

NO MORE DREAM

══════↯══════

That barista that just placed down our drinks sounded very familiar. I could've sworn she's from our school, but it's too fast to jump to conclusions. I take a sip of my caramel macchiato- it's delicious! It's the best one I've ever had. I wonder who makes it, I must praise them on their hard work. It must be that barista who brought our drinks to us. I stare at the barista who is now working behind the counter again. I must know if she's from our school.

"What are you staring at Jungkook?" Seokjin hyung was staring at me with curiosity.

"Oh nothing. I thought I knew that barista who brought our drinks over." I stir my drink with my straw and take a sip again.

"Is the barista from our school or something Jungkook? Is she from your grade?"Namjoon hyung took a sip of his caramel macchiato as he stared at me while hoping for answers.

"I think she's from our school, her voice sounded familiar and all."

"Ah, I see. You should go ask her later."

"Yeah, I'll go do that later. My curiosity is really killing me right now."

I continue to drink my caramel macchiato. I can't believe how delicious this is, it's as good as our song. I internally chuckle. I check the time, it's seven thirty. The sky has grown dark, yet I'm still sitting here drinking coffee with my group members. Guess I won't be sleeping tonight because of the caffeine.

I wonder what my hyungs are thinking. I take a look at all of them and they're all enjoying the caramel macchiatos. Everyone is thinking the same way as me. A smile grows on my face. I'm happy, happy that I've accomplished my dream of becoming an idol. Just me sitting here in this coffee shop makes me happy. I get to look up at my hyungs. Haha, I live quite comfortably.

This dream that I've achieved, is it my only dream? Is that all my dream is? Was it worth it to accomplish this dream, or do I have more dreams? I completely forgot about my childhood when I had a lot of dreams, but actually, I don't have any big dreams. I'm being a bit too hard on myself by asking myself these questions. 

━━━━━━━━━

After a half hour or so, my hyungs and I finished drinking our caramel macchiatos. I feel like I'm forgetting to do something. Oh, right! I wanted to see who that barista was.

"I'll be right back! Wait for me outside the door!"

"Alright," said Jimin hyung as he and the rest of the hyungs went outside.

The barista was busy at the moment. She was working on another cup of coffee. I watched her with amazement as she created art with the coffee. She places the finished product on the counter and rings a bell.

"I'll be on my short break," said the barista as she headed for the employee room down the washroom hallway.

I followed her. I felt like a suspicious person. I'm not even sure how I should ask her. Just before she entered the employee room, I ran closer to her.  As I crept closer, I had accidentally touched her left cheek.

"Ow." The barista held her left cheek in pain and shock. She was about to scream in fear. I quickly place my hand over her mask that was over her mouth.

The barista stared at me with wide eyes. I didn't hit her that hard on her left cheek, I wonder why she's in pain? Unless she has sensitive skin or something.