♕ Chapter Six ♕ - Memorable First Date (Part One)

Riley's POV.

          I think I'm gonna vomit. I'm dressed in a knee long, purple dress with half my curly hair up in a ponytail. I put on a little lipgloss and mascara, nothing more. I didn't want it to look like I really tried to dress up for this...date.

"Argh," I groan as I lay flat on the bed with my back.

"Why did I have to be so stupid to agree on a date with that...that..." I drag my hands over my face in frustration.

Instead of saying no to wast my night with him, I said yes to get rid of him. Your not doing such a great jog getting rid of him, now are you?

Why me? Of all girls in this school, he choose to get on my nerves. He choose to make my life miserable. He choose to make my senior year the worst. I could've lived without him in it. I wouldn't be so frustrated all the time. I would've been calm, kept going with the good grades, held the "good girl" side instead of throwing bad words here and there, I would've been perfectly fine. But no, he had to just cross my way and stop to watch me tick like a bomb.

"If he doesn't keep a great distance, this bomb will go off very soon."

"I'm right outside in the car, Shaky. Don't let me wait, I've got some big plans planned for the two of us. You wouldn't want to miss it. I promise you." - The Devil.

I pick up the purse and walked over to the door only to be stopped by dad.

"Where are you.." He trails off waiting for an answer.

"A date, daddy." Please don't let me go, please don't let me go.

He raises his eyebrows and nods, "And your mom is okay with–"

"The mom is very okay with it, Cory." Mom says as she walks up from behind him and smiles. She looks at me, "Have a great time, Sweetheart."

I try to keep the smile on my face without it turning into a grimace and nod. "Thanks mom. Dad," I give him one last look and he nods.

I sigh and walk out the door, down the stairs until I reach the cold air from outside. When I walk out of the building I look around after him but I can't see him anywhere. Jackpot. If he doesn't show up in...fifteen minutes, I'll leave. I don't have to wait for him to show up and if it takes too much time, I don't have to–

"My, my," I hear a husky voice from behind me.

I snap my head to the direction of the voice to meet a pair of green, mischievous eyes staring right into my brown, big ones.

"Don't you look stunning, Shaky." Lucas walks slowly up to me with a smirk dangling on his lips.

I roll my eyes, "Back again with those nickname, aren't you?"

He chuckles, "Fine, okay." He puts his hands up in surrender.

"Any suggestions on what I shall call you?"

"Riley."

He furrows his brows and makes a clicking noise with his tongue. "Mm..I'm not so sure you said that right, Sha–"

"Please." I rush before he could finish.

He smirks, "Please what?"

I furrow my brows, "Please what, what?"

"What Please?"

"What!?" I raise my voice. I can feel my head start hurting from all...that. Too complicated, oh my.