♕ Chapter Eleven ♕ - Sheepboy.

Lucas POV

          She called me a pig with no feelings. She judged me like she knew me, as if she knew who I am. She's hard but I won't give up on breaking her and her sweet little innocent heart. But like I said, this one will take more than two weeks. 

Especially with Gardner in the way.

If I could break that boys neck or just give him one of those blue eyes again I would feel so much better. Proud. 

He deserves it. The prick deserves it all after what he did. He sees himslef as the best, the smartest and the most loyal person ever, but really he isn't. He isn't any one those things and he has never been. He just makes you trust him and then backstabs you. 

A prick. An asshole. And a fUcker. 

I pase back and forth outside the bathroom where Riley had been now for a while. After our little argument she really had to go to the bathroom because, I quote 'feel horrible for lying to Mrs. Babineaux'. 

"She's just too innocent.." I mumble to myself, thinking of the bet.

I wanted to win. No, I needed to win, to show the guys that Lucas Friar can have any girl he sets his eyes on without falling in love. 

"You don't make the same mistake twice." I say as a sigh escapes my mouth. I stopped pasing and leaned against the wall, closing my eyes I inhaled deeply. 

"What mistake?" A sweet, soft voice says from beside me, making my head jerk.

I roll my eyes when I see a confused Riley looking up at me, eyebrows knicked together in pure confusion and she was pouting, her pink puffy lips standing out. Her eyes held, also, a strong mixture of confusion and coriousity as she stared into my deep, dark ones. 

I shake my head, irritated that I had to notice the small things about this girl. Like how she scrunches her nose when she thinks or is disgusted. She also clasp her hands over her ears and her eyes gets wider when I say something...inaprops. 

"Argh!" I groan silently for myself for, once again doing that. What is wrong with you!?

"Uhm...are you eh, okay?" 

I look to my left and like before, she stood there, confused.

I shake my head, not giving her any kind of emotions. "Yeah, I'm fine. Lets just-" I point over to the livingroom "go back to the others." 

She nods slowly, biting her lower lip. "Yeah, sure." 

_

"So, Riley, Lucas," Rose or Mrs. Babineaux that people call her, glances between us with a beatific smile. "How did you two meet?"

Right after she finished the sentence I hear coughing on the left side of the table. I turn my head and notice Zay drinking his water and when he saw me looking at him, he raised his eyebrows and gave me a little evil grin. 

"Yeah," He says after swallowing the water in his head, "how did you two meet?"

He was enjoying every minute of this, wasn't he?

"Uhm, well.." Riley mumbles, trying to come up with a good story.

I let out a sigh and started talking. "We met at that little cosy diner further into the city, you know the one with the different signs?"

"The signs they change every week?" Rose asks.

I nod. "Yeah, that's the one." I look at Riley, no emotions showing. "She was buying coffee, a big Cafe Moca. I stood behind her in the line and she was paying but she didn't have enough change, so she left the coffee. But after she left the line I," I stopp, staring into her chocolate big brown eyes before continuing. "I paid for her coffee and one for myself. I then thought she had left the diner and was afraid I would never see her again but when I step outside I notice her sitting by a table, searching through her purse for some extra change."