♕ Chapter Thirteen ♕ - Start Over? Start Over.

Lucas POV.

          "You did what!?"

I roll my eyes and turn the corner of the schools hallway.

"You heard me or do I have to repeat it?" I say coldly.

"Man, piss off I'm not deaf!" He raises his voice makig people turning their heads our way.

I gave them cold stares but they kept looking. It was nerve wrecking andy blood was boiling.

"What the fUck are you all looking at?!" I scream making them all flinch and turn around. Some where even shaking of fear.

I kept walking with Zay right behind me blabbering about hoq stupid I was.

"Lucas goddamn Friar, stop walking and look at me!" He places his hand on my shoulder, stopping me and turning me around to face him.

"What, Zay?" I ask. "You gonna keep telling me how stupid I am?"

"You already know that but sure; you're an idiot. An idiot. An idiot. A big fat idiot." He sig sang.

"I get your fUcking point."

He lets out a sigh. "Lucas, I thought we made a bet?"

"And we did!" I say, putting up my hands up. "Okay?"

He gives me a slap on the head, making me stumble backwards. I put my hand on the sore spot and openy mouth to cuss him but he beats me.

"The bet was; you make her fall in love with you. Aha? How the fUck do you make her fall in love with you if you don't spend time with her?!"

I look at him, not saying a thing. It was a bad decision because it only made him more angry.

"Bro, you can't make her fall in love with you by keeping a great, amazing, Atlantic Ocean distance from her!" He throws his hands in there air, clearly pissed at me.

But then it hit me.

"Wait, why are you so keen on me making her fall in love with me?" I furrow my eyebrows.

He doesn't answer, all he does is look at me.

"What do you get out of it?" I ask. "If I make her fall in love with me, then you loose. I win. Remember?"

Zay doesn't say a word. He just looks at me as if I was the stupid one. He had this glimpse of something in his eyes. As if he knew something I didn't.

"Zay?"

He makes a clicking noise with his tongue and opens his mouth to talk but a sweet, low voice beats him at it.

"Lucas?"

I furrow my brows and turn around only to be greeted by a pair of big, chocolate brown eyes.

I look down at the ground and scratch my arm. Let the game begin.

"Oh, hey. I uhm, I was just about to leave." I look up to meet her eyes. "Don't worry, I'll be long gone."

I turn around to walk away when I hear a soft groan. A smirk was formed on my lips as I had my back turned to face her and a confused Zay.

"Lucas," She says. Her voice was forced, she didn't want to say what she was about to say.

I swipe off the smirk and turn around and face her. But I don't utter a word.

She was fiddling with her fingers as she looked down at her feet. She then lifts her head and stares at me.

"I am sorry."

I furrow my brows in confusion. Not really, I knew this would happen.

"For what?" I say.

Game On, Pretty Boy. ♕ RUCASजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें