{CLOSED} Cover Contest

This is now closed. I will not be accepting any more covers.

I will be posting this part in "A Minecraft Story" and "The Great War" as well. They are all the same thing.

Hey everyone! First of all, I'd like to say thank you for 1k reads already! AMS took 50 chapters to get to 1k, and TGW took 17. This book only took 4.

Anyway, I just realized something.

I need a better cover for my profile. (the thing that goes behind the profile pic)

What I have right now is really boring, it's just a generic Minecraft picture from Google.

So, I'm gonna do a contest! (This is not the 500 follower surprise, I'm not there yet)

Whoever makes me the best cover for my profile, I will use. The winner will get a prize.

If you already have a character in "The Fate of Minecraftia":

I will write you a short, one part story about your character during the Mojang attacks that occurred before "The Fate of Minecraftia".

If you do not have a character in "The Fate of Minecraftia":

I will still write you a short, one part story about a character you will send me about them during the Mojang attacks that occurred before "The Fate of Minecraftia". Your character will then join "The Fate of Minecraftia" later on in the story.

I do not care what the cover is, as long as it is Minecraft related. I'd like something original, not something from Google or something else.

I will choose the winner based on which one I like the most. (Hint: if it's related to one of my stories, I'll probably like it!)

You have until Friday, March 25th to send me the cover. That gives you about eleven days to make it.

I would prefer for you to kik the cover to me. My kik is in my bio. If you don't have kik, private message me, and we can work something out.

Good luck everyone!

~Radishologist