Chapter 49

Previously on "The Fate of Minecraftia":

"Jay. We don't have to fight," Steve said.

"You killed my parents," Jay stepped closer to Steve.

"Now I'm gonna kill you."

~

They wouldn't be fast enough to stop Steve and Jay from fighting like she saw in her vision.

Nomis got out her teleportation potion.

~

"What are you two doing?!" Kirai yelled. "Can't you see this is stupid?"

In a sudden burst of anger, Steve punched Kirai in the face.

She turned to glare at him.

Then, Kirai and Jay attacked Steve.

~

Steve raised his fists.

"You can try to kill me," he said.

"But remember, I'm the fate of Minecraftia."

Steve charged towards them, and Jay and Kirai charged back.

He prepared himself for what might be his final battle.

Just before they reached each other, they heard the sound of glass shattering.

The three of them froze, literally. They couldn't move.

Then, someone appeared in front of the three of them.

It was Nomis.

~

Floating to the side of the bridge, over the gap, was Herobrine.

Nomis glanced at her frozen friends. They wouldn't unfreeze for awhile.

She swore under her breath and moved back over to them. She stood between them and Herobrine defensively.

"You shouldn't be here," Herobrine said.

"Neither should you," Nomis replied.

Herobrine simply laughed. He raised an arm, and Nomis saw electricity crackling in his hand.

Monsters started to appear on both platforms of the volcano. There were Zombies, Skeletons, Spiders, Slimes, Creepers, and Endermen; all with red eyes. Nomis wasn't sure why Herobrine summoned them, when he was about to kill her with lighting anyway.

Herobrine grinned as he charged up his lightning. Nomis bent her knees and raised her fists in a defensive stance, even though she knew there was no way she could win here.

Nomis was on her own, because she had frozen the three strongest members of the Resistance.

Herobrine pointed his electricity-filled hand at Nomis.