Chapter 33

Chick's Point of View (SunsetDragon)

Chick, Nomis, X, Grand, Pete, Audrey, and Matster walked down the mountain that Creektown was on, Nomis in the lead with the compass.

"Are we there yet?" Grand asked.

"We've been walking for two minutes," Nomis replied without looking up.

"But I'm hungry!" Grand whined. Chick smiled. It was obvious he was joking to lighten up the mood.

"Would you quit it?" X said suddenly. "Not everything is a joke."

Grand muttered something under his breath that sounded like "Party pooper".

Nomis stopped, staring at the compass intently.

Matster was behind Chick, and bumped into her when she stopped. "Sorry," he mumbled.

Nomis looked up and pointed east. "It's this way."

They walked that way.

***

About an hour later, Nomis stopped, and Matster bumped into Chick again.

"Sorry," he mumbled again.

Nomis looked up. "It's pointing to Mojang Park."

"Isn't that where Mojang Headquarters used to be?" Audrey asked.

Nomis nodded. "Maybe Notch found a Crystal and kept it in the building."

"The building isn't there anymore though, right?" Chick asked. "So the Legend Crystal can't be there anymore."

"Unless it's underground," Nomis replied.

"How are we gonna get down there?" Pete asked. "Isn't there like a ton of  security guarding the place?"

"They won't see us," Nomis said mischievously.

***

A few minutes later, the seven of them had arrived at Mojang Park. The whole place was grassy, but a large square in the middle of it was fenced off. There were signs on the fences so you could read what happened in the Battle of Mojang. Inside the square were a bunch of flowers and fauna, growing unrestricted. People were walking around outside of the fence, admiring the garden and reading the signs.

There were security guards posted around the fence, but they all seemed bored. One even looked like he was asleep.

Nomis led them behind a tree, then turned to Team D. "Okay. I have three invisibility potions. Three of us can go in, but the other four will have to stay here and guard."

"I'll go with you," X said.

"Me too," Chick added.

"Okay. Grand, Pete, Audrey, and Matster, you guys stay out here and make sure nothing bad happens," Nomis said.

"Got it," Matster replied.

Nomis handed Chick and X a potion. She drank hers, and disappeared. X and Chick did the same.

"Follow me," Chick heard Nomis whisper.