Chapter 76

Sector 29

Tyler's Point of View (pandapus)

Ashryn was gone. It was just Tyler and Yuri now. Half of their team had been killed by the Resistance.

The helicopter had exploded. They couldn't fly anymore. What were they going to do?

Currently, Yuri and Tyler were at the bottom of the mountain that Creektown resided on. Yuri was pacing back and forth, twirling his magma pistol and thinking hard.

Tyler was sitting on the ground, still processing everything that had just happened. Everything had been going well. What went wrong?

Yuri suddenly stopped in front of Tyler. "Get up," he ordered.

Tyler stood up obediently. "What are we gonna do? Herobrine told us to kill everyone in Creektown, but we only got one. He's gonna kill us."

"We killed four people, actually," Yuri replied. "And we don't need to go back there."

"But don't we have to kil--"

"We don't have to do anything," Yuri interrupted. "The Resistance killed the giants and are headed to Mojang Park."

"How do you kn--"

"Take these," Yuri held out a handful of Ender pearls to Tyler. "And go there. Kill the rest of them."

"How am I suppo--"

"Shut it." Yuri shoved the pearls into his hands and pulled something else out of his trench coat.

Five different oddly shaped spawn eggs, all of different colors.

"Are those..."

"Yes," Yuri responded to his unasked question. "Use them all at once. They should keep the Resistance busy."

"Wait, where are you going?" Tyler asked.

"I have other plans," Yuri answered simply.

"Well, won't I need that to control these?" Tyler asked, referring to the eggs. He was pointing to the machine on Yuri's head.

"You don't need to control them. Just stay out of their way," Yuri replied. "And I need this." He tapped his head machine.

Tyler raised an eyebrow, but didn't question it. "So, where should I meet you afterwards?"

"I won't be meeting you," Yuri said. Without another word, he threw an Ender pearl west, and disappeared.

Tyler's mouth was agape. He looked down at the multicolored eggs and Ender pearls.

Then, he shrugged and tossed an Ender pearl east, towards Mojang Park.

***

Sector 13

Nomis's Point of View

Nomis lay on the bed in Madge's cave, a bandage around her midsection. Light had stabbed her through the back earlier, right before Nomis killed her. Nomis then used a teleportation potion to get to Madge, where she was now healing. Her mother, Kylee, was sitting at her bedside.