Chapter 69

Pixel's Point of View (glitch_effect)

Pixel stood on the Shark with the other nineteen Resistance members. They were very likely flying towards their doom.

He believed the twenty of them working together could defeat a giant. But there were eight giants, so they had to split up. That meant there would only be two or three of them per giant.

Unless they could figure out the giants' weakness, they were going to die.

"Does anyone know how to defeat a giant Zombie?" Pixel heard Chick ask.

"I didn't even know those existed," Audrey replied.

"I read in history books that Herobrine used the giants during the Great War, too," Shaina spoke up. "But it didn't say how Mojang defeated them."

"Maybe we can try to trip them," K.G suggested.

"Do whatever you have to do to destroy it," Secret said. "But try to do it with as little civilian casualties as possible."

The Resistance murmured in understanding.

"What happens if we fail?" someone squeaked. Pixel thought it was Mimi.

"We won't," Secret answered.

Pixel knew that wasn't true. He was pretty sure the rest of the Resistance knew that, too. But they would all still fight until they died.

"What is that?" X asked someone. Pixel wasn't sure what he was talking about.

"This is Bomby," Mimi answered. "He explodes on anything that tries to hurt me. And he doesn't die when he blows up."

"You brought a baby Creeper onto this thing?" Techno yelled.

"He won't explode!" Mimi protested. "Unless someone on here hurts me."

"If that thing blows up on here, you're building a new Shark," Techno muttered. "I just fixed this thing."

"So what happens if I do...this?" Tre pretended to punch Mimi with a grin.

Bomby hissed slightly, but it didn't sound like it did anything.

"Stop it," Diamond said sternly, probably to Tre.

"Is that what was in Nomis's egg?" Pete asked.

"I guess," Mimi replied. "It was behind her house."

"Yeah. She's gonna be pissed when she finds that egg is gone," Cyril said.

"I didn't try to take him. He just came up to me," Mimi replied sheepishly.

"We're approaching Sector 30," Brayden said from the controls of the Shark. "I'm gonna fly us around the cities clockwise. Whoever is going should jump when I get close to the ground."