Profiles

If you have not read up to Chapter 48 (last chapter), do not read this part. It contains spoilers. Some of you may be here because you were tagged, but if you're not caught up, do NOT read this part. All I'm doing is re-explaining who everyone is.

Sorry if seeing an update got your hopes up. No, this is not a real chapter.

However, I understand that it's difficult to keep track of who all the characters are. So, just like last book, I am doing a profiles chapter.

Basically I'm going to (re)explain who everyone is and what they look like, plus some other things about them, like where they have been throughout the book and stuff.

Although this is a lot, I suggest reading everything so you remember who everyone is. Maybe even write some stuff down to remember, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(Jk none of you are gonna do that)

I'm writing this paragraph after finishing the chapter, and let me just tell you this may or may not be over 9,400 words. That's the longest chapter I've ever written. I suggest not reading all of this in one sitting, because it may take awhile.

Also, you're all probably gonna forget all this in a few chapters. But try to at least remember who everyone is.

Let's start with the people everyone remembers easily.

Steve:
Age: 21
Appearance: tan skin, light blue shirt, dark blue pants, brown hair, brown eyes
Personality: heroic, determined, although a little shaky right now
Love Interest: Nobody(?)
Weapons Used: diamond sword
Resistance Team: "A" leader
Backstory: knows nothing about his past before he woke up in "A Minecraft Story"
Been to: Creektown (beginning), Geph (chasing Light), Creektown (capture the flag), Outside the Sectors (search for Manga), Maze (all five tests), Volcano (Jay battle/destroying doomsday device)
Most Memorable Moment: Steve was taken to the Aether by (ghost?)-Ruby during Herobrine's fourth maze test. He saw several dead people there, including Fire Fall and Porkchops. Ruby tried to convince him to stay in the Aether, and it did look nice. But, when Todd showed up, he told Steve he wasn't done in the real world. He pushed him back against Ruby's will. Steve fell back into the real world, and Kat said she saved him with her Ender hand. So who really saved him, Todd or Kat?

Nomis (ThomasPaul61):
Age: Technically 51, but because of de-aging potions looks 18, but recently because of forgetting to take the potions, looks in her 20s
Appearance: one and a half blocks tall, white skin, gray T-shirt, gray pants, black hair in ponytail, green eyes
Personality: will fight for what's right, keeps most emotions to herself
Love Interest: ?
Weapons Used: fists, potions
Resistance Team: "A" Leader
Backstory: was born during the Great War, but Madge kept her at 18 years old with de-aging potions because of a vision Madge's mother saw (read TGW for more info), joined the Resistance because they needed help during the Battle of Mojang
Been to: Creektown (beginning), Geph (Light chase), Farm (battling servants), Leonardtown (Spleef, asking Villagers about Legend Crystals), Madge's Cave (Sky battle, meeting Kylee, talk about Legend Compass), Mojang Headquarters (Light battle for Compass), Madge's Cave (showing Madge Compass), Creektown (explaining Herobrine's doomsday device), Mojang Park (battling servants for first Legend Crystal), Harville (battling DanTDM for second Legend Crystal), Mojang Headquarters (battling servants for third Legend Crystal, Herobrine takes Crystals and creates Mega-Crystal), Madge's cave (revived), Creektown (regrouping), Volcano (stopping Steve vs. Jay/Kirai battle, destroying doomsday device)
Most Memorable Moment: Nomis had just collected all three Legend Crystals that could create a doomsday device if Herobrine got them. Yuri and the other servants appeared to fight, but Nomis and the other Resistance members fought them off. Herobrine then appeared, killed all three of her friends, and took the Legend Crystals. He made a Mega-Crystal, killed Nomis, then disappeared. Luckily, Madge and Kylee came by with reviving potions and saved all four of the Resistance members.