Chapter 6

Drew's Point of View (Drew32u)

Drew walked slightly behind Secret and Blue. They were both silently searching the road that they had turned down. There weren't as many people on this road as there were on the main street.

Both Blue and Secret were very serious all the time. Drew was serious at times, but he liked to have fun. He felt awkward working with two strict warriors.

A bunch of trash cans started rattling off to their left. Secret and Blue snapped their heads to look over there, drawing their weapons. Secret had a splash potion of harming, while Blue had his big blaster.

A cat hopped out of one of the trash cans and started licking its paw. Blue and Secret relaxed their weapons. Drew laughed.

"What?" Secret asked in his Russian accent.

"You guys aimed your weapons...at a cat," Drew said between laughs.

Blue ran up to Drew and stood right in front of his face. "This is a serious mission," he said. "Stop laughing."

Drew immediately stopped laughing. He didn't like having Blue's shiny orange helmet so close to his face.

Blue nodded and went back to searching.

"Woah, look!" Secret exclaimed, pointing up high behind Drew.

Drew and Blue turned around to look. Secret was pointing at the top of a very tall building. The floor to ceiling window there appeared to be broken. Two people were standing at the window, shooting at something on the side of the building.

That's when Drew realized that someone was running down the side of the building. He didn't know how it was possible, but this girl with pink hair was doing it.

Wait.

Pink hair.

"Guys, that's the girl! Come on!" Drew exclaimed, and he started running in the direction of the building, not checking to see if anyone was following.

He made it to the bottom of the building. He didn't see the girl anywhere. She must be on the ground somewhere.

A shadow passed over Drew quickly. It was a small shadow, but enough to make him look up. Something had jumped out the window.

It was Steve.

And he was...

Flying?

***

Steve's Point of View

The girl continued to run down the side of the building, while dodging all of Tommy and Alice's arrows. Steve needed a quick way to go after her. He knew he couldn't run down the side of the building.

Steve looked around the room for something useful. In the corner of the room, he saw something.

Steve picked up the gray item.

It was an elytra.

An elytra is a new 1.9 thing. It's basically like a hang-glider, but you wear it on your back. It allows you to glide through the air.