Chapter 78

Previously on "The Fate of Minecraftia":

Steve, Nomis, Kirai, Jay, and Louis mysteriously disappeared from Creektown after giving Jean the ingredients to the potion that would kill Herobrine. The five of them reappeared near Mojang Offices, where Herobrine appeared with Light and Zaryn.

Herobrine told them he was going to kill everything with the name "Mojang" associated with it, and then became a giant. As he started stepping on Mojang Offices, Louis ran inside to find his parents. Light attacked Nomis, and Zaryn cast a spell to make Kirai--who had had her memories erased earlier because of him--attack Jay. Steve tried to chase Louis, but Zaryn knocked him unconscious.

Meanwhile, the rest of the Resistance minus Tommy, Alice, and Kat took the Shark to save the city Sectors from several giant Zombies. They knew about the giants because of another of little Emily's strange puzzles. There were eight giants in all--one per city. Two or three Resistance members took on each giant.

Back at Mojang Offices, Nomis noticed Steve down. Even though she was battling Light, she got out a potion to wake him up. Splashing the potion on him cost her, and she was stabbed through the back by Light's spear. Enraged by Light's provoking comment--"And I thought we were evenly matched"--Nomis took the spear and drove it into Light's heart, killing her. Steve and Nomis then professed their love to each other, and Nomis told Steve to go find Louis. Injured, she then teleported away with a potion.

As Steve raced inside Mojang Offices, he found five of his dead friends with glowing white eyes. Fire, Blue, Hayden, Sharky, and Scullscan tried to kill him in a hallway. Steve escaped under a descending metal wall because of the building's lockdown. Giant Herobrine was still stepping on it.

Back in the cities, Claire and Crystal found themselves attacked by Buff Dude's bodyguards. They learned that Buff Dude's name was really Mikey, but he was dead because of Pixel's arrow during the party. As they battled the bodyguards, the bounty hunters battled the giant. The girls learned from the bounty hunters, who learned from Jeb, that if the giants were stabbed in both eyes, they would die. When the bodyguards were knocked out by a flying DanTDM, Claire and Crystal asked if the bounty hunter could help broadcast to the rest of the Resistance the giant's weakness. He said he could help.

Meanwhile, Kirai was still trying to kill Jay outside of Mojang Offices. Jay wondered if his girlfriend would ever go back to normal.

At the same time, Yuri secretly infiltrated Creektown while Ashryn and Tyler hid outside. He used his monster controlling device to control Kat instead of monsters. He made Kat kill Hal, Donna, and Diane, and tried to get her to kill Jean. Tommy managed to save her, and he battled Kat for awhile. She was winning, but she had some doubts about which side she was on. The dogs Ghoul, Sadie, and Jessie tried to help Tommy, but when Ghoul was injured by Kat, Tommy told them to stay.

Jacob didn't know what to do in Mojang Offices. He had sent everyone to the conference room and put the building on lockdown, but he tried to call Jean for help. She didn't answer, and Jacob was crushed by Herobrine's giant foot.

Nomis had teleported to Madge's cave, where her mother and the Witch healed her wounds. She wanted to go back to help her friends, but Madge wouldn't let her. She said Nomis needed rest.

Claire and Crystal had successfully broadcasted to the Resistance the giants' weakness with the help of DanTDM. The girls and bounty hunters killed the giant Zombie in Sector 30.