Chapter 12

K.G's Point of View (firestorm130)

The next day, the 24 Resistance army members were standing in a circle in the training area. Nomis wasn't there, but there was some guy in a black cloak. K.G, who was the youngest of the 24 (only 14 years old), decided not to ask who he was.

Steve and Jay stood in the center of the circle. "Manga was captured yesterday," Steve called to everyone. "We have our suspicions, and we believe Herobrine is behind all of it."

Murmurs broke out among the Resistance members. "Why would Herobrine want Manga?" Tre, who was next to K.G and was K.G's best friend, asked.

K.G just shrugged. Jay made a lowering motion with his arms, trying to quiet everyone.

When everyone was quiet, Steve said: "Jean and some of her workers are trying to figure out where they took Manga. For now, all we can do is wait."

There was more dissension from the crowd. Jay quieted everyone down again.

"We're gonna train more while we wait," Jay called.

There were groans from the Resistance members.

"But, we're gonna do capture the flag!" Jay announced.

Now there were cheers. Capture the flag was everyone's favorite game.

"We're gonna do Teams A and C vs. Teams B and D," Steve said. "That's the people who went to Geph vs. the people who stayed here."

Everyone nodded.

"We're doing it in the woods, like always," Jay called. "Everyone get the special weapons and armor, and meet down in the woods."

The crowd dispersed as people did as Jay said.

***

Steve's Point of View

Steve's team stood on their side of the woods below Creektown. Their flag was on a boulder nearby.

Everyone wore enchanted leather armor. The enchantment wouldn't allow the wearer to be hurt. It was useful for training and capture the flag.

Everyone also had enchanted wooden swords. The swords worked with the armor so they wouldn't hurt anyone. They all had enchanted bows and arrows too, which did the same thing.

"Alright everyone. We need some of you on defense, and some of you on offense," Steve said. "Resistance Team A, you're offense with me."

Team A was Steve, Cyril, Kat, Techno, Brayden, Shaina, Drew, and Nomis. Nomis wasn't there, but Zaryn took her place.

"Team C, you're defense," Steve said. "Tommy, stay by the flag."

Team C was Tommy, Alice, Crystal, Tre, Claire, Blue, Secret, and Pixel.

"Got it everyone?" Steve asked. Everyone nodded.

"Alright, let's go!"

***

Jay's Point of View

Jay's team stood on their side of the woods below Creektown. Their flag was on a boulder nearby.

"Okay! Team B is offense with me! Team D, you're defense!" Jay said.

Team B was Jay, Kirai, Diamond, K.G, Fire Fall, Hero, Excalibur, and Mimi.

Team D was Scullscan, Sharky, NinjaX, Peter, Grand, Audrey, Chick, and Matster.

"Okay guys, we got this! Let's go!" Jay said.