Chapter 44

Blue's Point of View (-The_Blue-Droid_)

Blue sat in Jean's private jet in the clearing outside of the Sectors. He was waiting for whoever showed up from out of the maze next.

He had been there all night and all day. It was afternoon now. He wondered if anyone else even would show up. Maybe they were all dead.

Blue decided to wait in the clearing anyway. If nobody showed up by tomorrow morning, he would leave.

He wasn't sure how long it had been since thinking that, but he heard a strange noise, like an Enderman teleporting. Blue sat up to peer out the window, and saw two familiar figures.

Drew and Zaryn.

Zaryn was in Drew's arms, probably unconscious. Drew looked nauseous, and was stumbling around.

Blue ran out of the plane to help. Drew looked surprised to see him here.

"I got him," Blue said, taking Zaryn into his own arms. "Are you okay?"

"Not really," Drew replied, still wobbly. "I'll explain later. Can we just...go home?"

"Yeah. Get in the plane," Blue said. Drew started to walk over there, when a familiar noise was heard.

A familiar noise that they all despised.

Helicopter blades.

"Oh no," Blue mumbled. "Hurry!"

Drew tried to run to the plane, but stumbled and fell. Blue stopped, but couldn't help him up because he was holding Zaryn.

Drew started to get up, but fell again. Blue rolled his eyes underneath his blue and orange helmet.

He was about to set Zaryn down to help Drew out when the helicopter flew into view over the clearing. It was definitely the helicopter he had seen many times before. Blue hoped it wouldn't notice them.

It seemed like it was going somewhere. Maybe to Herobrine's base.

Just before it passed the clearing entirely, it stopped in midair.

Blue winced. Had they been spotted?

***

Azoth's Point of View (boog150)

Yuri, Ashryn, Azoth, and Tyler were in the helicopter, flying back to the lair.

After creating the Mega Legend Crystal, and completely obliterating the four Resistance members, Herobrine had disappeared, not even bothering to take his servants with him.

So, the four of them went back to the helicopter, and were now flying back to the lair.

They were just outside of the Sectors when Ashryn, who was looking out the back window, said: "Wait. Stop."

Tyler stopped the helicopter and hovered it in midair.

"What is it?" Yuri asked. He and Azoth went over to the back window to see what Ashryn was looking at.

There was a clearing below. A sleek-looking jet was parked in it, and three figures were outside of it. Two of them were on the ground, and one of them was looking up at them.