Ch.2

~Alyssa's POV~

I finally get to the bakery! I smile as I walk in and see Peeta's dad.

"Hey Lys. Peeta is in the back." he says.

I smile and walk in the back. He has his back" towards me so I walk over quietly and wrap. my arms around his waist. He chuckles and I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Hey babe." he says and I blushes

"Hey." I say.

He smiles and turns around and kisses me. I kiss back. I wrap my arms around his neck while he holds my tiny waist in his hands. He licks my bottom lip begging for entrance. I smile and let him in. He explores my mouth and the we hear a cough. I break the kiss and look behind me to see his dad, smiling.

I blush while moving my hands from Peeta's neck while he hugs my waist. I put my hands on his chest l, still looking at his dad.

"Um did you need something dad?" Peeta asks, getting impatient.

His dad laughs and shakes his head.

"Just cane to remind you two that the reaping is in about an hour." He says not wanting us to be late...again.

"Ok thanks." I say and he smiles and leaves.

"Peeta. Im scared." I say.

"Its gonna be ok promise." He says pecking my lips.

I sigh and node.

"I better get going. Love you." I say smiling

"Love you too. See ya soon." He says kissing me again with his soft lips then I leave.