Ch.26

~Alyssa's POV~

He cant be gone. No he isn't gone. No. H-he just went and hid somewhere, yea that's it! He's hiding somewhere else. I feel arms around my waist. I dig my head in his chest and cry. Knowing him hiding is complet bull crap. I grab onto his shirt and pull him closer, needing the comfort. I feel his hand run up and donw my back. I look up and see Cato. He smiles sadly. I just dig my head into his chest again.

"H-he can't be dead." I shutter.

"Lys I think-" Peeta starts but gets cut off.

"ALYSSA!" I hear someone yell. I look up."ALYSSA HELP ME!"

Thats Luke's voice. I run towards it, he keeps yelling my name. When I get to where he was yelling, I see no one. Peeta and Cato rush behind me.

"It's not him, they're trying to trick you Alyssa." Cato says. I hear Gale yelling I look into Peeta's eyes. He shakes his head.

"Lys, its not hi-"He starts but I cut him off.

"HOW DO YOU THINK THEY GOT THAT SOUND PEETA!" I scream and run toward the voice.

Again, nothing. I get tackled to the ground. I look up and see Clove, smirking.

"Hey, where;s your little boyfirends? Cato and Peeta. Oh what about your firend, what was her name? Rue?" She says inn a light voice. When she says Rue, I get mad. "Yeh well we killed. Now I'm going to the same to you. Hmm, let's start with your lips." She says smerking.

She grbs her knife and out lines my lips, making them bleed. It hurts like hell but I'm not going to show any fear or pain. Then she goes to the top of my headand traces the left side of my face.

"How aout we play a little game of connect the dots with youur freckle, Yeh?" Clove says.

She goes to my cheek, connecting them with her knife. Ok I can't hold it in any longer. I scream bloody murder, Making her smile. She then gets thrown off me by...

________________________________________________________________________

Ok so I'm sorry it's been awhile. School just started and its my freshman year so new school.

I'm going through a break up and i have been a little depressed thats why Luke died. He was suposed to live and end up with Lys but now he died so... Yeh

#TEAMPEETA or #TEAMCATO