Ch.24

~Aylssa's POV~

I get back to the tree and climb it. I see Luke asleep but Peeta awake.

"Hey are you ok?" He asks me.

"Yea I'm fine." I say smiling but the truth is I'm not. Cato lied to me. I hate it when someone lies to me.

"You should get some rest ." Peeta tells me quietly.

I nod and cuddle up on his side and fall asleep.

~Peeta's POV~

I wish I still had her. I wish she was mine again.I look down at her. She's so beautiful. I kiss her forehead lightly. I lay my head on top of hers. She wraps her arm around me and I smile slightly.

If we never came in the games would we still be dateing? Whould we get married and have children? I  don't want childern because of the games. I would love to have kids if I didn't live here.

I hear a branch snap. I look towards the sound and see Cato. I roll my eyes. HE looks up and I pretend to be asleep so I don't have to deal with him. I hear hime sigh.

"I love you Lys." He whis;ers then walks away.

I can see tears running down his face. He loves loves her? Does she love him? Is he the reason she wont take me back? Or is ti just because i kissed Glimmer? I didn't want to kiss her. It was like kissing a dead 2 mounth old fish!

~About an hour later~

Luke wakes up.

"Go to sleep Peeta . My turn." He says and I nod. I peck Alyssa's cheek and fall asleep.

___________________________________________________________________

Ok so hey everyone i know its been awhile i will try to update more soon probaly like 2-3 chapters a week. There will only be about 10 more chapters mabey more I'm not sure yet

#TEAMPETTA or #TEAMCATO or #TEAMLUKE?