Ch.17

So because you all waited so long here is another chapter for y'all 

_____________________________________________________________________________

~Alyssa's POV~
      BOOOOOOOONG!

     I run of my platform to the bow and arrows. I start to run away but I see a belt of knives. I hurry and clip it on. I turn around and see Clove standing there. I hurry and grab a knife. We fight until I cut her arm. She groans and I run towards the woods. I see a bright orange thing and notice its a back pack. I slide it on and keep running. I'm almost I the forest when I get tackled. I look and see Glimmer and I roll my eyes.

     "Aww did I steal someone's boyfriend?"she asks in a baby voice.

     I go to grab a knife but she grabs my hand. She then grabs one of my knives and hold it to my neck. I suck in a breath and don't move. She smirks but then gets thrown off me. I look and see Peeta. He smiles at me and helps my up. We run into the forest. We run for about ten minutes when I fall to the ground. Peeta sits next to me and grabs my hand. I look at him and he is looking down.

     "Lys I know you don't want to talk about it but can I please tell you what happened?" He asks.

     I sigh and nod.

     "How bout we find a tree since its going to be dark soon then you can tell me." I say.

     He nods and we get up and walk until I find the perfect tree. I climb u first and Peeta follows. I take my bag off and notice Peeta has one too.

     "How about we look in our bags and then you can tell me." I say and he nods.

     I look threw it and see a sleeping bag, some dried fruit, a rope, two packets if crackers and beef jerky, matches, and a cup to fill water in. I see Peeta has the same. Then he starts talking.

     "we'll I went to get my ring." He says and shows me his ring and I nod for him to keep going.

     "So um I went down there to get it and Glimmer was in there and she smiled so I smiled back. I tuned around to get my ring. When I turned back around she was right in front of me. I jumped back and she laughed or whatever. She asked why I was with you and some other stuff that I'd rather not say... So anyway she kissed me and I pushed her back obviously because I love you." He stops and blushes. "She ten said if I don't kiss her then she would kill you first and I don't want that to die obviously. So she kissed me again and I kissed back."

     I looked into his eyes the whole time and I knew he was telling the truth. I sigh

     "ok but I still don't think we should get back together." i look at him and his face falls.

     He sighs and nods. The cannon goes off for the dead tributes. I guess the blood bath is over. I count each one hoping Vanassa or Luck aren't dead.

1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10.

     Ten tributes dead that means fourteen more left. It gets dark fast and the dead tribute come up in the sky. The two from four, one from five, one from six. Two from seven, two from nine, and two from ten. Good Cato- I mean Vanassa and Luke are still alive. I get out my sleeping bag and rope. The trunk is big enough for me and Peeta to sit next to each other. Peeta gets out his sleeping bag and we get in them. I tie the rope around us so we don't fall.

     "I'll take first watch." I say.

     "Are you sure?" Peeta ask.

     I nod and he leans his head back and I lean mine in his shoulder. He false asleep. It's been about ten minutes and to my left I see a light. I look and it's a fire made by a tribute. Really!? How stupid can you be!?

     "P-PLEASE! NOOOOOOO!" I the girl yell.

     I then hear laughing and people walking towards us. I see the Cato and the others. Time to mess with the them. I smirk and look at them and see LUKE!? What the hell man!? I roll my eyes then smirk. I look up at sky.

     "please send me some silly string Haymitch and Effie." I whisper up at the sky.

     "That chick was so funny! Please! Please don't kill me!" Glimmer says.

     I roll my eyes as they all laugh and stop under me tree. I see a parachute land next to me. I smirk and grab it. I open it and a letter is in it.

What are you about to do girl? Haymitch

     I smile. I open the can and wake Peeta up. He wakes up and is about to say something but I put my hand over his mouth. I point down to Cato and he nods. I take my hand off and open the silly string bottle. Peeta looks at me confused and I smirk. I shake the bottle and point it at Cato. I press down and spray it all over his face. I go around their circle and spay all I've them. I look at Peeta and he is in shock. I giggle and looks back down at them.

     "Hey!" I say to them waving.

     Glimmer and Clove glare at me while Cato and Luke look at me in shock. I spray more silly spring on Cato and he shakes his head.

     "What the- is this silly string!?" Cato asks.

     I smile and nod.

     "Yup would you like some more?" I ask.

     He just stares at me an I stare back. Then I hold my can up and spray some in his face. He wipes it off and looks at me.

     "Why- how did you get silly string." Cato asks.

     "Cause I wanted some. DUH!" I say rolling my eyes.

     He bites his lip and they all look at each other confused. I giggle and look at Peeta. He smiles and shakes his head. I look back down an see them all looking at us. Glimmer gets out an arrow and connects it to her bow. She shots it and it misses. She shots again and it would've hit me if I didn't move. I look back at them and Cato grabs the bow and takes an arrow and shoots and it almost hits my head but I move my head and dig it and Peeta's chest. I look back at them. They all groan.

     "let's just wait till they come down. It's that or starve to death." Luke says.

     I glare at him and he just stares at me. They make a fire and sit down. Glimmer sits next to Cato obviously. Cato puts his sword in the fire then brings it back up an spits on it. I roll my eyes and lay back onto Peeta.

     "I have a god idea." I say and Peeta looks at me.

     "Effie can you send me some paint?" A parachute land in the middle of us.

     I smile and open it and it has a note.

     That was amazing! We can't stop laughing! ~Effie and Haymitch.

     I giggle and wait for them to fall asleep. After about an hour I drop something to make sure they are asleep. They don't move and I smile. I climb down the tree and paint things on their faces. I save Cato for last. I walk over to Cato and write 'Alyssa's b!tch'. I climb back up and fall asleep waiting for tomorrow.
______________________________________________
Ok so because you all waited for so long here is another chapter