Ch. 35

~Alyssa's POV~

"Ready?" Effie asks me.

Last nigh was the worst night in a long while. We just got to my district after a long night. I sigh and look down.

"I guess." I say sighing.

I wish Cato was with me. I miss him so much. How an I going to go threw 4 months with out him. I need Cato in my life. The doors open and I see everyone here. I see my mom, Katniss, Prim and Gale. I run to them and hug Prim tightly. I let go and hug Katniss and my mom. I look at Gale and we stare at each other for a while then I run to him and engulf him in a hug.

"I missed you so much." He whispers in my ear.

"I missed you too."I whisper..

It's to hard not to cry. I missed them all so much. I never thought I would see them again.

"Lets see the new house." I say stepping away from Gale.

We walk to the victor village with Gale. Haymitch is now my neighbor, obviously.

It's amazing. My only thought walking through that front door. I just wish Cato was here with me.

~~~(TIME JUMP)~~~~~

It's been two weeks science I got home. Everything's back to normal.

"Alyssa theirs a call from district two." Prim yells.

She doesn't even finish be for I'm garbing the phone.

"Melanie I don't love her. It was all an act. Alyssa means nothing to me. I marrying you not her. I love you. Your my girl, Alyssa's just some dumb girl I used to get out of the games alive." the voice says

Tears start streaming down.

"Thank you Cato that's all I wanted to hear." A female voice says.

The line goes dead,

Just like my heart

Cato Hadley Your going to wish you killed me when I dared you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it.

It's over.

For now.

Winners being posted soon!