Ch.11

~Alyssa's POV~

I sigh as Peeta sits next to me. I look away from him, not wanting to see him. I hear him groan and I roll my eyes.

-1 hour later-"Alyssa Everdeen'' a robotic voice says.

I sigh, standing up.

"Hey Lys.'' Peeta says. I turn around. "Good luck.''

I smile slightly and walk in. I see them all talking. Great. -_-

"Alyssa Everdeen.'' I say. "District 12.''

They turn to me. I grab a bow and put the arrow on. I breath deeply, trying to calm down. I blow out. I hold my breath as I shoot the bow. It hits the target. I smile and walk over to the knives. I grab three and turn around. I close my eyes and throw them. I turn back around to see that he hit the three targets. I smile and look at the game makers to see only one or two people looking. Then a roasted pig comes out. They all gather around it and I get mad. I throw a knife and it hits the apple that was in the mouth and it sticks to the wall. I smirk and walk out.

~1 hour later~

It's time for the scores. I've been getting a lecture from Effie. I groan.

"EFFIE!'' I yell making her shut up. "The scores are coming on now please be quiet.''

SHe sighs and sits down. I don't pay that much attention. Only to a few.

"District 1, Glimmer. With a score of... 8. Marvel, with a score of...9. District 2, Clove. With a score of... 9. Cato, with a score of...'' I lean foreword on my seat. "10.''

I don't pay attention until they get to District 11.

"District 11, Rue, with a score of... 8. Thresh, with a score of... 10.''

"District 12, Peeta Mellark. With a score of... 9.'' I smile at Peeta.

At least he will have a good score. -_-

"Alyssa Everdeen with a score of...'' he stops looking shocked then smiles. "11.''

I smile and everyone jumps up.

"Congratulations.'' Peeta whispers to me.

I smile and to my room so I can sleep, with no dinner.