Ch. 14

~Alyssa's POV~

I sigh as I walk off the stage. I sit down and watch Peeta's interview.

"How are you liking the capitol?" Ceaser asks.

"Well it's different.'' Peeta says.

"Different? How?'' Ceaser asks, smiling.

"Ok well te showers here are weird.'' Peeta says.

I giggle and roll my eyes.

"Showers. We have different showers.'' Ceaser says, smiling.

The audince laughs.

"Now tell me Ceaser, do I smeel like roses to you?" Peeta asks.

Peeta leans forward and Ceaser sniffs him making everyone laugh. I giggle and shake my head.

"Hmm, yea d-do I smell like roses?" Ceaser asks.

Peeta smells him.

"Hmm.'' he hums and leans back. "Well you deffinetly smell better then I do.''

"Well, I've lived here longer.'' Ceaser says.

I giggle and feel someone staring at me. I turn and see Cato. I roll my eyes and turn back around. Peeta is walking off the stage. I look at him and smile. I grab his arm and run out the room, getting away from Cato as quickly as possible. We get in the elevator and the doors close. I smile and look at Peeta. He looks at me and the doors open. We walk out and Peeta slams me against the wall. He holds my hands above my head and stares at me. I yelp and close my eyes.

"Open your eyes.'' he demands.

I open my eyes and bite my lip. I look at him scared.

"Listen! I didn't cheat on yo-'' he starts but I cut him off.

"Wait wait wait wait! Thats is what this is about!?" I ask.

"Just listen.'' he growls. "I didn't cheat on you! She made me! I went down to get my ring and she was there and she kissed me! I pushed her away and she said that if I didn't kiss her back she'd kill you! I love you too much!'' he yells.

I gulp and bite my lip.

"Ok I believe you. B-but we can't get back together.'' I say.

He drops his hands and stares at me. He punches the wall right next to my face and I yell. He puts his head down and walks away. I breath out the breath I've been holding and sink to the floor. I hold my head in my hands and cry.

After about a hour and a half I stand up and walk to my room. I change and lay down and fall asleep.