Ch.34

~Cato's Pov~

I look down at Alyssa. I'm really going to miss her. I wish we could stay together in one of our districts. We are on our way to my district, 2. We will be there tomorrow. I wish we came from the same district. I want to be with her 24/7 so I know she's ok. Right now Alyssa is asleep with her head on my chest with my arms around her waist. I kiss her forehead. We'll be having dinner soon, but I don't want to wake her up. I pick her up and walk to my room. I lay her down on the bed and cover her up. I take off my shirt and pants, find some sweatpants and a random shirt and throw them on. Alyssa changed the second we got on the train. I lay down next to Alyssa and wrap my arms around her waist. I peck her cheek and fall asleep.

I wake up to Alyssa giggling. I look at her and smile. She smiles back.

"Why are you laughing?"I groan.

"Um..."She looks away from me giggling.

"What?" I ask, well more like whine.

"Nothing." She looks back st me.

She pecks my lips then stands up. I grab her hand and pull her back down.

"Stay." I moan.

"No. We have to get ready. We're going to be in your district soon." She says, frowning.

I sigh and kiss her forehead.

"It's going to be OK. We'll see each other in a couple months." I whisper, but I'm going to miss Alyssa.

"I'm going to miss you so much." She whispers, getting tears in her eyes.

"Please don't cry." I whisper to her.

She sighs and pulls away. We stand up and get dressed. I look over at Alyssa and smile.

"You look beautiful." I whisper, hugging her.

She wraps her arms around my neck.

"Let's go eat." I whisper.

We walk out of the room to the dinning car.

"Oh! Alyssa, you look beautiful!" Exclaims Effie.

"Thank you." She whispers.

We sit down and all start to eat.

~~~~~~{TIME JUMP}~~~~~~~

~Alyssa's POV~

"OK, we're in district two! Ready?" Effie asks.

No.

The doors open and we are greeted with tons of people cheering. I see a lady, and kids that look about 6, 15, and 19. They run and hug Cato. The lady, I presume is Cato's mom, walks over to me and hugs me.

"Thank you for keeping my son alive." She whispers in my ear. I nod and she lets go of me. Cato and the other three walk over to me.

"Alyssa, this is my mother, Lisa, my little sister, Jade, my little brother, Caleb, and finaly my older brother Jake."

"Hi." I smile at them.

Jade runs to me and hugs my legs. I giggle and pick her up.

"Hewo." she says.

"Hello." I say smiling.

I put her back down and Cato hugs me, tightly.

"I'm going to miss you." He whispers.

"I'll miss you too." I whisper back.

He look me in the eye then presses his lips to mine. I blush and kiss back. He pulls away slightly and leans his forehead on mine.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I whisper.

I kiss him one more time then Effie pulls me into the train.

See you in four months Cato.

___________________________________________________

Hey so the contests ends in ONE DAY.

So yup.

LOVE YOU ALL!

ONE CHAPTER LEFT!!!