Ch.29

~Cato's POV~

I look and see Vanass. I look at Alyssa and she is blushing. I smirk and grab her hand.

"WHAT THE HECK, ALYSSA!?" Vannassa yells.

"What?" Alyssa respnds confused.

"Why were you kissing HIM?" She yells back.

Gee Thanks Vanassa!

"Cause I can." Allyssa says, confused, "Why dose it matter?"

"Alyssa, he killed people, for fun. Did you know that  Luck died!?" Vanassa says.

"Why dont you saty out of our relationship." I growl,getting angry.

"How 'bout not.'" She states

Peeta starts  to stir. Hw sits up and rubs his eyes. He looks at us and he smiles from  ear to ear. He attaches himself to Alyssa making me growl.

"YOU'RE UP, YOU'RE UP, YOU'RE UP!" He yelld msking Alyssa giggle.

"Yes, I'm up." She says still giggling.

"Alyssa, he's just  going to kill you in the end so he can win." Vannassa pleads.

"THAT'S NOT TRUE!" I yell, "I LOVE HER!" 

Alyssa's head snaps to me. Oh crap, I said I love her didn't I. I blush and look down. Someone, Alyssa, crawls into my lap. I look at her and she is blushing. I smile slightly. She giggles and pecks my lips.

"I love you too Cato." She says.

"Fine,I didnt want to do this Alyssa, but you leave me no choice." Vanassa says.

She runs in the cave and grabs one of Alyssa's knifes and charges at me. Alyysa groels at her. She trips Vannassa. She grabs her knife and throws it at the cave wall. Alyssa grabs Vannassa's hair and pulls it hard. Vannassa growls and kicks Alyssa in the stomach. Alyssa stands and tackles Vanassa to the ground. I look at Peeta and he looks at me. I shrug and turn to look at the girls again. Right now,Alyssa is on top of Vanassa, punching her in the face. She grabs the knife that she threw at the wall. She gose to cut Vannassa but Vanassa but Vanassa pushes Alyssa off of her, some how. Alyssa growls, adviously annoied. She grabs her knife again and throws it at Vanassa and it hits her  in the throat. Vannassa falls instently and her cannon goes off.

"It's just us and Thresh." I say, lokking at Vanassas' dead body.

"I-I can't believe I did that." Alyssa says, With tears in her eyes.

I hug her and kiss her forhead.

"It's going to be ok Lys. I promise" 

___________________________________________________________________________

Hey I know I said I would update a while ago but honistly I forgot.

Finals suck I have everyday this week.

High school sucks.

Yup.

I rewrote this chaper 10 time depating how I wanted it to end.

So I hope you enjoyed I will try to update soon!