Ch.12

~Alyssa's POV~

"Lys? Wake up.'' I hear.

I groan as they take the blanket off me and shake me slightly. I slap their hand away and pull the blanket back up. I hear them sigh and I groan. I open one eye and see Peeta. I groan again and close my eye.

"Whaaat?'' I ask, tiredly.

"Um, Effie said we have to get up.'' he whispers.

I sigh and sit up. I rub my eyes and look at him. I smile slightly. I hold my arms out and he laughs. He picks me up bridal style and walks to the dinning room. He sits me in a chair and I bang my head on the table, but I feel something else. I lift my head up and see Peetas' hand. I look at him and he smiles, laughing. I smile lightly and grab an apple and take a bite out of it. Effie and Haymitch sit down and everyone eats.

"Now today is the interviews. So Peeta will work with me first. Alyssa, you'll work with Effie first.'' Haymitch says.

Me and Peeta nod. After everyone eats, I walk in my room and change.  I'm to tired to try. I lay on my bed and Effie comes in. I groan, turning on my belly and dig my head in my pillow. I hear her sigh and sit down on the bed.

"Lys? Can you walk in high heels?" she asks.

I look at her like she's crazy.

"What kind of question is that? And kinda.'' I say.

"Ok. I'll let you rest for about and hour since you and I get to work for 4 hours.'' she says.

I smile and hug her. I lay back down, falling back to sleep.

~1 hour later~ "Lys. You have to wake up know.'' I hear.

I groan, knowing I won't be getting anymore sleep. I sit up and look at Effie she smiles slightly and we get to work.

~10 hours later~ A/N I know a loooong skip but so what? I don't want to talk about what her and Effie and Haymitch do so SHUT YOUR POT HOLES! :D BTW its 5pm now in the story.

"You look beautiful. Ready to see?" Cinna asks.

I nod and turn to the mirror.  I smile.

"It's amazing Cinna.'' I say, turning to him and hugging him.

"Thanks.Now I want you to spin in the interview. The flames are going to be on. When you spin the flames will be at the bottom of your drees.'' he explains. I smile and nod.

"Good now come on. Don't want to be late.'' he says in Effies' accent, making me laugh.