Ch. 27

~Aylssa's POV~

"How about we play connect the dots with your feckles, yeh?" She says

She goes to my cheek, connecting them with her knife. OK  I can't hold it in any longer. I scream bloodly muder, making her smirk. She then gets thrown off of me by cato. Someone runs over to me, but  I cant tell who, my vision is to blurry.

"It's ok Lys. I promise, jus-just hold tight." I think Peeta said with a shaky voice.

~Cato's POV~

I Tackle Clove off of Alyssa. She knows that I like her, so why would she do that!? I'm so mad at her right now, I can't control what I'm doing.

'WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?" I yell

'SHE'S GOING TO DIE SOONER OR LATER!" She yells back

'NO SHE ISN'T!" I reply.

I raise my hand above my head and punch her straight in the jaw. She screams in pain. I garb her knife.

" CATO! NO PLEASE STO-" She yells but I cut her off.

I slit her throat. I hear the cannon, Her cannon. I stand up.

WHY DID I JUST DO THAT!?SHE'S BEEN MY BEST FRIEND SINCE WE WERE 4! 

She's gone,

and it's my fault,

what will her parents think of me now?

I look over at Alyssa. Peeta is running arounf the cornucopica, probably looking for a rag or something. I run over to Lys. I kneel by her haed and grab her hand.

"It's going to be ok Lys. I promise." I whisper.

She turns to look at me. She smiles slightly then winces. I tare a piece of my shirt and clean around her lips to get the blood off.

"C-Cato?" She studers.

"Yea?" I whisper.

"Kiss me." She whispers.

I lean down and press my lips lightly to hers. I pull away After a few secondsand her eyes are fluttering.

"ALYSSA! WAKE UP!" I yell. She tries to keep her eyes open. "P-please don't leave me." I get tears in my eyes,some falling down my cheek.

"I'm sorry." She whispers then her eyes close.

~Gale's POV~

I look at Katniss. I've been over her everyday as long as I can. I still have to go hunt. I sleep over here also. I look back at the TV.

"C-Cato?" She studers.

"Yea?"  He whisper.

"Kiss me." She whispers.

He leans down and presses his lips against hers. I stand up and storm out of the house. I can't belive she would do that. She knows that I love her! I told her, and kissed her! why wou-

"Gale? Are you ok?" A voice spueaks. I turn and see Prim. I smile at her.

"I'm fine Prim, I'm just up set is all." I whisper, Bending so I'm eye-to-eye with her.

I'm sad too" She whispers getting tears in her eyes. I frown and pull her close to me for a hug. She wraps her small arms around my neck as she cries into my shoulder. I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist so she doesn't fall. I walk back to the house and set her down on her bed. I peck her forhead and leave her room. I hope Alyssa comes back.