Ch. 8

~Alyssa's POV~

~next day~

I wake up and groan. I sit up and wipe my eyes. Last night I had cried myself to sleep. Peeta kept on knocking on the door last night, asking to get in, but I wouldn't let him. I get up and go to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and my eyes are red and puffy. I have red spots all over my face. I sigh and take a shower. I stay in for about 30 minutes and get out. I get dressed in this.  I sigh and look at in the mirror. It's still a little red but whatever. I walk out the room and go to the dinning room. I sit down next to Effie and she looks at me and frowns.

"Are you ok, sweetie?" she asks.

I sigh and nod. Peeta walks in and he has red and puffy eyes. I roll my eyes and look away. Haymitch walks in and looks at me. He frowns at me and I shrug. He sits next to Peeta and everyone eats.

"It's time for training, guys.'' Effie says, softly.

I nod and Peeta and I stand up and go to the elevator. We get in and I press the T button. Peeta stands by me and I walk over to the other side of the elevator. He sighs and looks at me.

"We have to talk about this, Ly-'' he starts but I cut him off.

"No we don't. Just don't talk to me.'' I say

The doors open and Cato and Clove step in. Cato looks at me then at Peeta then looks back at me confused. I roll my eyes and the doors close. Cato stands next to me and I look away from him. I can feel his eyes on me. I turn and look at him. I look into his beautiful blue eyes, getting lost into them. I hear a ding and jump. Cato smirks and walks out the elevator. I sigh and walk out. I get in the training center and look for Vannessa. I see her by the climbing section. I walk over to her and she smiles.

"Hey! Where's Peeta?" she asks.

I frown and look down.

"H-he cheated on me.'' I say.

I hear her gasp but I also hear another noise. I turn around and Cato. I look at him weird and he looks away. I roll my eyes and look back at Vannessa. She is next in line. She climbs the rope ladder in 10 seconds. It was kind of hard since it moves, no biggy. I look at the trainer and he is smirking and nods his head. I climb the ladder in 3.2 seconds. I jump down from the ladder and smirk at the trainer whose mouth is open in shock along with Cato and Vannessas'. I giggle and smile. I grab Vannessa's hand and walk over to the spear section.

~after training and lunch~

"We'll see you later, Lys.'' Luke andVannnessa say.

I smile and nod. I walk over to the elevator and step in. I press the 12 button and lean against the wall. Cato steps in and presses the 2 button. He leans against the other wall and looks at me. The doors close and I sigh.

"Are you ok?" Cato asks.

I look at him and roll my eyes.

"Like you care.'' I say.

"Yes I do care.'' he says, walking over to me.

The doors open and he just lets them close.

"Cato just leave me alone. I'm not in the mood.'' I say groaning.

"No. What's wrong.'' he asks.

The doors open again at my level but Cato is blocking me. He turns and press a button and turns to me. The doors close and the stands next to me.

"What's wrong, for real?" he asks.

I sigh. I look down at the ground and Cato lifts my face up and makes me look into his eyes. He leans in and kisses me softly. He closes his eyes and puts his hands on my waist. I start to kiss back and the elevator dings. Cato breaks the kiss and smirks. He grabs my hand and pulls me out the elevator. I look around and see....

_____________________________________________________________________________

ok so het everyone who reads my story i want you guys to ask me some questions and ill give some awnsers so ya ask away