Ch.32

~Alyssa's POV~

~Some days after~

"Can I see Cato now?" I groan looking at Haymitch.

Since we got out of the arena, I haven't seen Cato and I'm going insane! I need him! I already lost Peeta, I can't lose Cato too.

"Calm down, you'll see him at the interview. You know, President Snow is mad at you." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Yea well I don't really like him either." I say.

I sigh and look down. I'm going to Cinna right now to get ready for the interview. I look out the glass elevator and see Cato on the other. He looks out the elevator and sees me. I smile slightly at him. He blows me a kiss making me blush. He smiles and our elevators ding. We try to walk over to each other but Haymitch pulls me away and one of his mentors pull him the other way. I look back at him, frowning.

He mouths 'I love you'

'I love you too.' I mouth.

I sigh and look up and see Cinna. I smile and pull away.

I smile and pull away.

~4 hours later~

I look in the mirror and gasp.

"I love it Cinna!" I exclaim looking at him. He smiles and kisses my forehead. He grabs my hand and we walk to the elevator.

_______________________________________________________________________

"Please welcome Cato Hadley and Alyssa Everdeen!" I walk out on stage and see Cato.

I smile and run too him. I jump on him, wrapping my legs around his waist, and kissing him. He hold my back and kisses back. I hear the audince 'aww' but I ignore them. He pulls away slightly and leans his forehead on mine.

"I missed you." He mumbles on my lips.

"I missed you too." I say.

He puts me down and we sit on the sofa to begin the interview.

"Well that was adorable!" Ceaser says.

I blush and look down making Cato, along with the audince, to laugh.I look up at Cato and he smiles at me. He pecks my lips and we look back at Ceaser.

"Now, how about we watch some of the games, shall we?" He starts.

I hid the frown appering upon my face. We look at the screen and watch. I almost burst into tears when I see Rue and Peeta die. A few tears had made their way down my cheeks but I wipe them away quickly. I look at Cato when it's over. He kisses me, telling me it's going to be OK. I pull away and sigh. We look back at Ceaser.

"I'm sorry about your friends, remember it's not over yet"Ceaser whispers only loud enough for me to hear when the interview ends.

I smile slightly and nod. I hug him. I pull away and grab Cato's hand. We walk to the elevator.

"Do you want to stay on my floor tonight?" He asks me. I nod. He wraps his arms around my waist and presses the '2' button. We get to his floor. We change and lay down.

"I love you Alyssa."He whispers, kissing me.

"I love you too, Cato." I whisper after we pull away and we fall asleep.

_________________________________________________________

Hey everyone.

Merry Christmas.

Update time!

Love you.

Only 3 chapters left!!!!!