Ch.16

~Alyssa's POV~

    I sigh as I open my eyes. I groan at the sudden light that's streaming into my room from the window. I rub my eyes and sit up. I look around. I get up and take a cool shower. I get out and wrap a towel around my body. I get dressed and walk in the dinning room. I sit next to Peeta. I look at him and smile slightly. I look down at my plate and sigh. I fill it up with different foods. I pour me some water and we all eat in silence, which Haymitch finally breaks.

     "Um ok there will be bows and different types of weapons at the cornucopia. Don't go for them. It's a blood bath.'' he says in a somewhat sad voice.

     Peeta and I nod. We finish eating in silence. After we eat we go to our stylist. I get to Cinna and I hug him. He smiles slightly and hands me a bag. I walk in a bathroom and change.

     "Ok you'll be fine. If I could, I'd bet on you. Now let's go.'' he says.

     We walk outside and get in a jet type thing. I sit next to Peeta and Vanassa on the other side of me. I look across from me and see Cato. He's looking at me, well more like staring. I roll my eyes and look down. They put our trackers in us and then we land. I get pushed in a room. Cinna is there. I smile slightly and hug him. He hugs back. I pull away after a while.

     "20 seconds.'' a robotic voice says.

     I take in a breath and Cinna rubs my back. I start to walk over to the tube slowly. "

     "15 seconds.'' I bite my lip and stand in front of it.

     "10 seconds.'' I look at Cinna and he nods.

     I get in and the doors close. I look at Cinna scared to death. He nods and mouths 'stay strong.' I nod and the tube starts to go up. At first I'm in complete darkness then a bright light blinds me. I shut my eyes tightly then open them. I look around and see wood. I smile thinking of home then frown thinking of Prim, Katness, and my mom.

     "60 seconds.''

     I look to my left and see Luke. He smiles slightly and I smile back. I look at the cornucopia. I see a bow and arrow. I could get it. I'm one of the fastest ones here. I bite my lip. I could hear Haymitch yelling at me not to go for it but I have to. I look around the circle of tributes and stop at Peeta. He shakes his head, knowing what I want to do. I shake my head yes.

     "50 seconds.''

~Peeta POV~

     I shake my head now at Alyssa knowing she wants to go for the bow and arrows. She nods her head and I frown. I'll do anything to protect her so if she goes in, so do I. I wish we were I could still hold her. I wish I could kiss her. I shake my head and get focused.

     ''40 seconds''

~Vanassa POV~

     I bite my lip, scared to death. I don't want to be here. I don't think anyone wants to be here. They just had to pick me and Luke. We've been best friends since we were like 6. I've only liked him as a friend. I look at him and he smiles slightly and I smile back.

     "30 seconds.''

~LukePOV~

I sigh and look around. This sucks. I look at Vanassa and smile slightly. I look down. Why did they pick me and her!? I love her, as a friend. We've been best friends forever! I shake my head and wait to run. '

     '20 seconds''

~Cato~

     I look around the whole areana, or at least what I can see. I look across from me and see that dude, Luke, I think. I look next to him and see Alyssa. She's beautiful and I'll do anything to protect her. I stare at her until I hear a scoff next to me. I look and see Glimmer. I roll my eyes and get my head back in the game. (haha high school musical moment!)

     ''10 seconds.''

~Glimmer POV~

     I look around and smile. This is ganna be a peice of cake. I look to my right and see Cato. He is staring at something with... love? I look to see what, or who, he is staring at. Alyssa. Ugh. Why can't he like me!? I mean she is so ugly! I scoff and Cato looks at me. He rolls his eyes and looks away. I sigh and shake my head.

''5''

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1''

BOOOOOOOONG!

______________________________________________

Ok so i will update soon i hope you all will still read my story and im sorry for the wait