Ch.28

~3 Days Later~

~Cato POV~

It's been three days and Alyssa still hasn't waken up. Peeta found a cave yesterday, so I carried her there. Right now Petta and I are just sitting here, eating some dried fruit. He's actually really cool.

"Do you think she's going to wake up soon?" Peet asks me softly.

"I hope so." I whisper. " I'll take first watch."

HE nods and lays down in the sleeping bag, falling asleep. I stare at my hands, hoping Alyssa will wake up soon. I hear a groan. I grab my sword just in case it's someone. I look at the cave's opening and see no one. I hera the groan again. I look at Alyssa and she moving. Ismile and craw over to her, droppong my sword on the way. Her eyes flutter open and I smile. She smiles at me. I squeal like a little girl, but I dont care! She's  awake! I pull her in for a hug.

"YOU'RE AWAKE! OH MY GOSH!"I yell.

She giggles and hugs me back.

"I missed you." I whisper.

"I missed you too." she whispers."how long was I out?"

"THree days. Nothing much happened. Glimmer died... somehow." I sya. I really don't know how she died.

"oh ok." she looks around the cave with a confused look on her face. She looks back at me."Where are we?"

"A cave. Peeta found it yesterday, so I carried you." I say. She rolls her eyes and smiles.

Ok, I couldn't take it anymore. I smashed my lips on her, lightly so I don't her her cuts. She kisses backand I her a gasp. I pull away from her and look at Peeta  and see he is still asleep. I turn to the opening of the cave and see...