Ch.33

~Alyssa's POV~

I wake up to someone kissing me all over my face. I open my eyes ans see Cato. I gigle and he kisses my nose. He looks at me then kisses me on the lips. I kiss back. He glides his tongue on my bottom lip. I open my mouth slightly and he slips his tongue in my mouth. He smiles and pulls away, leaning his forehead on mine. I smile and peck his lips. I sit up and run a hand threw my hair. I stand up ans change. We are going home today. The only bad thing is that Cato is going to district 2 and I must go to district 12. I wont be able to see him tell the victory tour. I'm going to miss him so much.

I brush my teeth and walk out of Cato's room and into the kitchen. I sit next to Cato. He smiles at me and we eat. I fill my plate with eggs, toast, and grab an apple. I get some milk. I take a chunk out of my apple. I look at Cato and he smiles at me. He pecks my cheek.

"Please no lovey dovey stuff while we eat. I would like to keep my breakfast down if you don't mind." One of Cato's mentors snap at up.

I roll my eyes.

"You're not wearing that right?" Effie asks me.

I roll my eyes and stand up. I walk back into mine and Cato's room to change. When I walk out Effie smiles at me and pushes me in to the elevator. I guess we are leaving now. I look and see Cato. I grab his hand and he pecks my cheek. When we get to the bottom floor, we get out and on to the train. Me and Cato sit on a sofa in the last car and cuddle. We spent the rest of the day watching movies.

I'm really going to miss him.

____________________________________________________________________

Hey only 2 Chapter left till the sequil!!!!

Ok i have a question do ya'll read on a computer or phone/ipod?

Let me know!

Love ya'll!!