Ch. 25

~Alyssa's POV~

"I'm thirsty Peeta!" I whine.

He shakes his head and throws a bottle to me. I take a small sips then throw it back to Peeta. That was amazing. My throat felt like it was on fire! Haha get it? I'm the girl on fire. I know its lame but oh well. He puts it in his pack. He wraps an arm around my and I roll my eyes and push his arm away. He laughs and smiles at me.Right as we were walking into the forest I hear a crackle. I turn and see a HUGE fire. Peeta grabs my hand and runs, Luck following behind us.

"DUCK!" Peeta yells and we fall to the ground.

I see a fire ball rush past us and crash into a tree. We stand up and keep running. Peeta pulls me to the ground again and another ball of fire rushes past us. We stand back up. We keep running and see the lake. Peeta lets go of my hand, but still running the same speed as me. Peeta gets to the water first. I'm almost there when I run into something, hard, making me fall to the ground. I look up and see Cato. I get up. I start to walk to the water, but Cato grabs my wrist and pulls me to him.

"Alyssa, I really did mean what I said last nigh. I swear." He says.

I roll my eyes and try to pull my wrist away. He graps it tighter.

"Let go! And don't lie Cato. I'm not stupied!"I say.

Peeta walks over to us and grabs me and pulls me away from Cato Pulling me behind him.

"Leave her alone." Peeta growls.

"Stay out of it bakers boy!Move!"Cato yells " Besides its not like you care! You cheated on her!"

"You don't know the full story."Peeta growls back, getting red in the face.Cato growls and punches Peeta , making him fall. I gasp.

"WHATS WRONG WITH YOU !?" I yell the run over to Peeta.

I rip a piece of my shirt and put it to his nose, that's bleeding. He smiles at me and holds it. I look back at Cato and glare at him. I hear a cannon. I jump, what? I look around and don't see Luke.

"P-peeta? Where's Luke?" I ask on the verge of tears.

"I-I I don't know." He wispers, looking around.

Oh no...

____________________________________

Ok hey every one so this is the first chapter for the week. I am shooting for two this week.

What do you think will happen to Luke?

#TEAMCATO or #TEAMPEETA

    I STILL DON'T KNOW WHO WILL LIVE AND WHO WILL DIE.

VOTE

COMMENT

AND I LOVE YOU ALL!<3<3