Girl Meets Make Up

Lucaya's Outfit:

Riarkle's Outfit:

Riarkle's Outfit:

I will now grant your wish with Make-ups and Break-ups:

Maya's P.O.V:

After Lucas and I came back from dressing up(picture above), I started tearing up. This is the 4th time today I started tearing up. And this wasn't from my crazy hormones, well it kind of was, but I felt this way because Riley, my best friend in the world, betrayed me.

Lucas: Maya, honey, please stop crying. It's not good for the baby.
Maya: How can I put on a happy face when Riley betrayed me?(is sobbing)
Lucas:(feels bad) I know. Farkle betrayed me as well. I feel upset too but you crying is making me feel really sad. Come here(opens his hands wide for a hug)
Maya:(has calmed down a bit and goes to Lucas)
Lucas: If it makes you feel any better, I made an appointment to go see Dr. Addison(you see what I did here EmmaCutiePie ?)
Maya:(looks up from Lucas) really!
Lucas: Yep. I know you were going to feel upset about the whole Riley situation, and I know that you really wanted to see your baby, so I booked us an appointment. It is at 3:20.
Maya: Why do you always have to be so perfect? (Kisses Lucas)
Lucas(kisses back, then pulls away) It's kind of a specialty(puts on his hat)
Maya: Cocky much?
Lucas: Only for you, babe(pecks Maya's Lips)
Maya: Let's go out for a while. Just you and me
Lucas: Yes we shall, my queen.
Maya: Let's take this journey, my king

Still Maya's P.O.V:

Since Lucas and I were in the kitchen, we went to the door and saw Riley and Farkle there. Off the top of my head, I knew that they wanted to apologize, but I didn't think I was ready.

Riley: Peaches, I am so sorry. I don't know what got into us. Wait, I do know, it was your dad.
Maya: What do you mean "My Dad"?
Farkle: Since you eloped and never told your dad(we are talking about Kermit), he told us to say all those mean things about you guys or else he would kill us.
Lucas: So you guys were scared? Of an 44 year old man? Who threatened you, when you all know that I'm a cop?
Maya:Honey, not the time to be cocky right now! But how did you meet him? Like what did he say?
Riley: Well, if I can remember right, he was like:

Flashback

Kermit: (Walking up to Riarkle) You guys listen and listen well
Farkle: And if we don't what will you do to us
Kermit:(pulls out a knife) you really don't want to know
Riley: (scared but doesn't want to show)

End of flashback

Riley: He also put a chip in our rings to follow us everywhere. Lucky he can't hear us
Maya: (starts tearing up) I thought he would be the perfect grandfather of my child
Riley: I know rig-- wait did you say grandfather of my child? As in, your pregnant?
Maya: Yes! That's why we called you in yesterday!
Farkle: Yes I'm an uncle! No an Godfather?
Riarkle: WHAT ARE WE TO YOUR CHILD!?!?!?!?!?!?!??
Lucaya: Ok! Ok! Calm down! Both of you are godparents!
Riarkle: YASSSSS!
Lucas: (chuckles) Well, Maya and I are going out. You guys wanna come? I mean I called my job and told them everything and they gave me a whole year off! See? This is what happened when you are a manager of a police station!
Maya: From now on, I'm calling you Lucas Cocky Friar!
Lucas: I told you babe! Only cocky for you!
Maya: (Rolls her eyes playfully) Anyway, do you guys wanna come? You can come see the baby with us at 3:20?
Riarkle: YESS!!!!
Lucas: Alright! Stop screaming!

Well Riarkle and Lucaya made up! Do you want the next chapter to be about the appointment or going to see Maya's father and her mom and telling them that they are having a baby? Comment below