Girl Meets Baby

This chapter is going to be about Sarah's labor.

Sarah's P.O.V:
I can't believe I am having my baby! Of course, Zay still isn't here yet. It's just me and Shawn. Maya did say she will be here two days early just to see the baby. Zay and I still are thinking of names, but I think once we see her, we will be able to think of a name.

Zay: I'm here! You didn't start pushing did you?
Sarah: No! What took you so long?
Zay: There's this thing called traffic!
Shawn: I'll be outside calling you mother to tell her the good news. She might come and then have to go back because of her trip.
Say:(nods)
Shawn:(leaves the room)
Leah(Doctor) Good news, Sarah. You are 5cm dilated. Only 5 more hours to go.
Sarah: How is that good news?
Leah: When most women go into labor, they start at 2 or 3 cm dilated. So right now you are in a good position.
Sarah:(groans)
Leah: Don't worry. You will have your little girl very soon. I'll be right back.(leaves the room)
Sarah: Can you call Maya, please?
Zay: Sure.

Phone convo between Sarah, Zay Maya

M: Hello?
Z: Hey, Maya.
M: How's Sarah?
Z: I'm fine. Thanks for asking?
M: Put her on the phone, idiot!
L: Don't call my best friend that!
Z: Thank you, Lucas!
M: You guys can talk about this shit later.
S: Maya?
M: Hey sis. How are you?
S: Just a human coming out of me. Nothing new!
M:(chuckles) Just remember to breathe and blame Zay for all of this.
Z: Hey!
M&S: Oh, shut up(Maya). You know it's true(Sarah)
Z: Whatever.
M: I have to take care of another adult baby. I'll call you later.
S: Ok. Love you.
M: Love you too.
End of convo

Katy:(rushes in)
Sarah: MOM!
Katy: I came as quickly as I can. Are you ok?
Sarah: Why don't you take a guess. I'm not comfortable, there is a human coming out of me, and my head is pounding like 3,000 pounds are replaced for my brain. Do the math, mom!(A/N: If I talked to my mom like this, even if I was going into labor, she would've slapped me😵😂)
Katy: Sorry.
Sarah: I'm sorry mom. I'm just trying to get used to these mood swings.
Katy: I get it.
Leah:(walks in) You are?
Katy: Sarah's mother.
Leah: Oh ok. Well, Sarah, it's time to push. On your next contraction, I'm going to need you to push. I'm going to count to ten. Once I get to ten, you can stop pushing.
Sarah:(nods looking scared)
Katy: Don't worry. The pain will be over and you will have your baby girl in no time.
Sarah: Thanks mom.
Katy: I'll be outside.
Sarah: Ok.
Katy:(leaves)
Zay: You ready?
Sarah: Ready as I'll ever be.(has a contraction) Ahhh!
Leah: 1,2,3...
Sarah:(starts crying) It hurts!
Zay: I wish I can help.
Leah: 8,9,10! You can stop pushing now.
Sarah:(breathes heavily) I can't. I can't do it anymore. It hurts.
Zay: Yes you can. This is the only time I am going to say this. But be like Maya. Insult me all you want, and yell like it's my fault.
Sarah:(screams) This is your fault!
Zay: That's the spirit!
Leah: Alright, Sarah. I'm going to need you to push again. I right now see the head. Just 2 more pushes and you will be done.
Sarah:(nods and starts pushing)
Leah: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. You can start pushing.
Sarah:(stops, breaths heavily) Can we take a break please? I don't think I can keep this up.
Leah: Sure but only 3 minutes because we she can die if we don't start in the next 5 minutes.
Sarah: Ok.
Zay: What happened?
Sarah: (starts crying again) I don't think I can do this, Zay. It hurts too much and I don't think I will be able to push one more time.
Zay: I was going to do this after I came back from work, but since you need motivation, I think now is the right time.(goes down on one knee) Will you marry me?
Sarah:(looks over at Zay and smiles) Yes.
Zay:(smiles and puts the ring on her finger) Now will you do it for me?
Sarah:(nods)
Leah: Alright, Sarah. Last push and you will be able to hold your baby.
Sarah:(nods and starts pushing)
Leah: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
Cry fills the room
Zay: You did it, baby!

Leah:(gives Sarah the baby)

Here's how the baby looks like

This is how Sarah's ring looks like

Sarah: Hi baby! I'm your mommy! I will always love you

Sarah: Hi baby! I'm your mommy! I will always love you. No matter what.
Zay: She looks like a Kylie
Sarah: She does. How about we name her Kylie Brianna Babinuex.
Zay:(smiles) I like that. Can I hold her?
Sarah: Sure.(gives him Kylie)
Zay: Hi Ky! I'm your daddy. I am going to spoil you forever. Your uncle will help me too!
Sarah:(playfully hits him)
Zay: Even though mommy can be a brat..
Sarah: Hey!
Zay: Oh please. You know it's true!(looks back at Kylie) I'll always love you and your mommy forever and ever.

Katy:(come in)
Katy:(gasps) She's so precious.
Leah:(comes in) So have you guys thought of a name for this special girl?
Sarah: We're calling her Kylie Brianna Babinuex.
Zay: Born on April 3rd at 8:28 PM.
Leah: What a pretty name.
Sarah: Thank you. Also, thank you for everything Dr. Leah. It really means a lot to us.
Leah:(smiles) No problem, Sarah. I just want to make sure that she is really ready to go home since she came 2 weeks early. So we are going to make you both stay for the night. You guys can leave tomorrow.
Say:(nods)
Leah: I'll let you guys have some space.(leaves the room)
Katy: Honey, I am so so sorry for this but my job just called. If I don't get back to Utah in the next 3 hours, I'm going to be losing a lot of money.
Sarah:(slightly smiles) It's ok, mom. I'll be fine. I have Zay with me.
Katy:(smiles and looks down at Kylie) Where did you get that ring, Sarah?
Sarah: 5 minutes ago.
Katy:(squeals) My baby's getting married!
Say:(chuckles)
Sarah: Where's Shawn?
Katy: He said he went to go by something for you guys.
Sarah:(nods)
Katy: I have to go.(kisses Sarah's forehead) Love you.
Sarah: Love you too.
Katy: Bye Zay.
Zay: Bye, Mrs. Hunter(because she is married to Shawn now)
Hey! I was able to update! Who knew that if you actually think, you can update everyday?! I won't be updating everyday, tho! Anyway, this chapter has over 1,000 words. Thank you guys so much for 6K. I'm almost up to 7K and 300 votes. I would like to give a shoutout to @lovley_lucaya because she voted on like every single chapter of my book. Go follow her! Also shoutout to the other people who vote on my book and Love is Stronger. Anyway, do you guys want me to make a smut chapter? It will obviously be Lucaya. It is going to be during the night when they are in the hotel. So comment down below if you want a smut chapter. Also I hope you guys like Kylie's name. Until next time: Call me, beep me, if you wanna reach me! Well just send me a comment, a PM, or a text. Until next time my fellow readers! This is my fave chapter!