Girl Meets Welcome Home

Maya's' Outfit:

Maya's P.OV:

After my long week of bed rest(which was only 2 and a half weeks), I had to go back to work. I was a 6th grade teacher. I loved my job. Especially since I have one student. Adeline. She barely has a family. Her mom is always drunk and abusing her or making porn star videos. Her dad is in rehab for the rest of his life. She is like mini me when I was in 6th grade. Lucas and I have been talking about adopting Adeline.

Maya:Lucas! I'm leaving
Lucas:(comes out of the kitchen) Alright, bye honey(kneels down to Maya's belly and kisses it) bye girls! Be good for mommy.
Maya:(giggles)
Lucas:(up from his knees and kisses Maya)
Maya:(kisses back and pulls away) I'll be home by 5. I might bring Adeline with me.
Lucas: Ok. I can't wait to meet her
Maya: Alright honey, I have to go. Riley and Sienna are waiting for me(in case you are wondering, Riley is the English teacher at the school Maya works at: Clarksville Middle School. Sienna is Riarkle's daughter. She hasn't been in any of the chapters because she was visiting Farkle's parents in London).
Lucas: Alright! Love you bye
Maya:(pecks his lips) Love you too bye! Make sure to pick me up
Lucas: Don't worry, I will.

At Clarksville 6 hours later:

Maya: Alright class. Before we go, I have decided instead of homeroom, we could just have some time to express what is going on in our lives. I will go first. Well I'm expecting 2 girls in about 4 months. I have to make sure that they will be protected from my evil dad. He wants to make my husband and I divorce so that I can marry Mrs. Minkus's uncle. He doesn't want me being happy. I think it's because when he was young, he didn't have some people to teach him.

Everyone in the classroom claps

Maya: Adeline, why don't you share your story?
Adeline:Um... Sure.(stands up and speaks) Well, I've really only been living by myself. My dad doesn't come and visit anymore. And my mom. Where do I begin? She is always at the club. I try expressing my feelings in art and showing it to Mrs. Friar. She is the only person besides you guys that understands what I'm going through. I wish my mom was in jail or not even alive. I wish I can just call her a stranger.

Some people cheering and others tearing up.

Maya:(tears up well) Well, Adeline, I've talked to your mother. She is willing to let me have full custody of you. Lucas, come here!
Lucas:(enters the classroom wearing this):

Lucas: So Adeline(wraps his arm around Maya's waist), how would you like to have a lifetime opportunity in calling us Mom and Dad?Adeline: Seriously?!😭😭😀😀Maya: SeriouslyAdeline:(cries and goes and hugs Lucaya) This is the best day of my life

Adeline: Seriously?!😭😭😀😀
Maya: Seriously
Adeline:(cries and goes and hugs Lucaya) This is the best day of my life

Hey guys! This was a very emotional chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it. I will try to update tomorrow