Sad

Can we just take a minute to realize what happened yesterday? Donald Trump, is not the fucking 45th president. LIKE WTF?! I woke up at exactly 5:18 in the morning to see who won. They said Trump won. I thought they were joking. So, at exactly 6:39 in the morning, I went on to every website I can find to see it was true. And guess what? IT FUCKING WAS!!!!! I guess my dad got his wish come true! My music teacher was crying and so was Emma. Emma was dead ass scared the Donald Trumpis going to kill us. First of all, he can't do anything now. Untill January 20th 2017, he isn't the president. Also, even if he does that, I will already be in Canada, so BYE BITCH! Also, even if I can't go to Canada, he has to go through the Congress, the Government and the Senate. But I still believe that he will start World War III! Hitler caused I and II and he is going to cause III?! What the fuck is wrong with America?! Well, there's nothing we can really do about it now, because he was already elected so, I guess for the next 4-8 years, we have (shudders) Donald Trump as our president! I know I said I will update, but I have to edit it because ot is kind of cliche. Bye guys! Oh and above is Joey Graceffa.