Girl Meets News

Previously on Sparks Fly:
Kermit: I will shot you the way I shot Maya
Lucas: Shots but hits ????

Who do you think Lucas Shot?

Now on Sparks Fly:

Riley's P.O.V:
Lucas took out his gun. He ended up shooting Kermit's twin, Kyros( I wanted to think of a stupid name that began with K so I just chose that. Sorry if it didn't make any sense 😊😊😊). Then Kermit ran away. A police officer came Lucas's way. He didn't look mad at Lucas. He was actually smiling.

Lucas: Guys, this is my partner, Nathan.
Nathan: Hi guys. Lucas just told me what happened. I just with you guys all the luck!
All of us: Thanks

When we started to get to know Nathan, we heard a nurse call Maya's name.

Nurse: Maya Friar?

Lucas's P.O.V:
When I heard a nurse say Maya's name, I literally sprinted down the hall because I knew what room they took her.

Lucas: Maya?!
Maya: LUCAS!!
Lucas:(kisses Maya with tears streaming down his face)
Maya:(kisses him back and pulls him away and uses her thumbs to wipe his tears) Don't cry, honey. I'm not dead. It's not an illusion. I'm right here.
Lucas: He's still on the loose, Maya. I just talked to Nathan. He said that I have to figure this all on my own(TB2 reference. Most corniest movie ever😂😂😂😂).
Maya: To make you feel better, I'm 5 months pregnant. I'm apparently really small. I won't be showing until 7 months.
Lucas: Do you know what we are having?
Maya: Twins. Identical twin girls!(Shows him the sonogram)
Lucas:(Look at the sonogram)😭😭😭😄😄😄😄 Girls
Maya:(Smiles and hugs her crying husband)
Lucas:(Hugs back and pulls us away) Our families are out there
Maya:(holds his hand) Lets go

Maya's P.O.V:
When we left from the hospital, since the Dr. Addison said that it was nothing major, I just need to be on bed rest for the rest of the month(Right now they are in November and the twins will be born March 17th), I saw all my friends and family sitting down nervously.

Beth(Lucas's mom): I hope Maya is ok
Dan(Lucas's dad): I hope so. Lucas would end up sleeping on the street because of her.
Riley: I miss her saying Ha-Hurr in Lucas's face.
Maya:(whispers) Ha-Hurr!
Farkle:That sounded a lot like....
Everyone:(turns around slowly like how they do in those TV shows when someone is surprised and screams) MAYA!!!!!!
Maya:(Hugs everyone) Hi guys. Well Lucas and I have something to tell you, or more likely show you.
Lucas:(Shows them the sonogram) We are expecting...
Everyone:(screams) TWINS!!

Hey guys! Sorry I have been taking a while to update. With exams coming up, it's hard to keep up. Ask my friends: Elany2005 Angeloftheworld1 Emfernandez05 EmmaCutiePie LolitasRule . I will try to update more often. Now that Lucaya are having twin girls, leave names in the comments. I know I said that they have to start with M and L, I changed it. They can start with whatever letter you want.

Stay 😎😎😎😎💋
- Chatty Chelsea