Girl Meets Run

^^That double chin though😂😂😂😂😂😂
I also decided to change Taylor's age from 13 to 16 and Ethan's age is 17. Sophia's age stays the same as 11.

 Sophia's age stays the same as 11

Taylor's P.O.V:

School. SCHOOL!! Fuck school. Just sitting there, listening to a teacher talk about shit that I won't need to lean about in the future(THE FUCKING STORY OF MY LIFE). No one is paying attention. I'm talking to Dawn and Kennedy about Ethan.

"Why won't you just go out with him already?" Kenny asks.

"Because: 1. You guys know how Sophia is. The biggest snitch in the world. And 2. my dad is over protective and shit. He doesn't even want to hear the world 'boyfriend' in the house unless it's coming from my mom's mouth.

"But your mom thinks your ready for a boyfriend?" Dawn asks.

I nod. I look at the doorway and see someone.

"Speak of the devil." I say rolling my eyes.

"Taylor, you have a visitor." Ms. Williams says.

"I think I've realized that out, Ms. Williams." I say getting out of my seat. The class snickered. She gave me the stink eye. Bitch like I give a fuck!

I walk out of the classroom with my phone in my hand. 

"What do you want, Sophia? Why are you on the other side of the school building?" I ask her.

"Look." She gives me her phone.

Stop texting me
Read at 10:37 PM

Today at 9:20 AM

You can't tell me what to do. I'm your father
Read at 9:20 AM

No you aren't. Anymore
Read at 9:25 AM

I have a surprise for you today!😏😈
Read at 11:45 AM

"Taylor what do you think the surprise is?" She asks me taking her phone away from me.

"I don't know. But be careful." I tell her.

"There you guys are!" We hear from the end of the hall. We turn our heads and see the school psychologist, Mr. Reynolds. "Someone is here to see you." He smiles.

Sophia and I look at each other and follow Mr. Reynolds to the Main Office. When we get there, he was there. 

The guy that killed our mom.

The guy who killed our older brother, Xavier, for getting his girlfriend pregnant at 21. Now Sophia and I are aunts of a boy, Oliver, with no dad.

The guy who tried to kill Sophia and I.

He was there with his hands crossed in front of him.

"Hello, girls." He smirks walking closer to us. Each step that he took, was another step that we took back.

"Don't be scared. I'm just gonna take you home." He says holding out his hand. Once we got to the doorway, I whispered: "Run".

Sophia and I ran and ran. Down the hall, down the stairs and out the school. He was still following us. He was right on our tail.

"Where are you going to go? I'm right behind you?" He screams.

"What are we gonna do, Taylor?" Sophia says running faster then me.

How was I supposed to know? I've never been in this kind of situation before. A grown ass man trying to kill me and my little sister happens to us everyday!

"We'll just run home. Dad will help us. Go the short way. I'll go the long way." I say.

Sophia nods and once we got to the end of the side walk, we went different ways. I went left and she went straight. That left him standing for about 2 minutes until he figured out that it was best for him to come chase after me. Wow! Luckily, I'm the fastest person on track, so this will be a breeze.

For about 5 minutes, I lost him through the woods. When I got home Sophia was in the kitchen with mom.

"Taylor, are you OK?" She asks.

"Does it look like I'm OK, mom?" I say panting.

The doorbell rang. Sophia and I yelled: "DON'T OPEN THE DOOR!"

"Why not?"

"Our dad is probably at the door to kill us. He was chasing us from school to here." Sophia says.

"What?" We hear from behind us. We turn our heads to see dad(Zay). 

"Stay here." He says walking to the door.

10 minutes later

No One's P.O.V

Zay was able to talk to Brendan(Taylor and Sophia's dad) but he wouldn't talk. Eventually, Zay was still unable to break him and had to eventually had to take him to the station. Sophia and Taylor had to come with them so they could know the full facts.

Flashback
6 years ago

10 year old Taylor and 5 year old Sophia were locked in their older brother, Xavier's room, which made it harder for their dad to find them. They heard their mother screaming, and her older brother and father having an argument.

"You will leave that girl right now or you will have to face the fucking consequences". They heard their dad yell.

"And what if he don't? Are you gonna kill him? Kill Ellie? Whatever you do, Xavier will always be there for his child whether you fucking like it or not." Caroline yelled.

They didn't hear anything just 2 loud bangs and a muffled sound but only heard Sophia slip out of his mouth.  

The girls heard him coming up the stairs. With Sophia lightly crying, Taylor had to think of a plan for them to escape. But what could she have done? She was only 10 years old.

"C'mon Sophia. We're going to grandma's house." Taylor says opening the window.

End of Flashback

Hey guys! I'm really really sorry for the late chapter. I had to mix up the way I wrote the chapters so that way I could make the epilogue make sense. I also decided to take some chapters out because I felt like it would just be filler chapters and you guys wouldn't like that. Please read the next chapter that I WILL post right now. It's not really a chapter chapter, it's just a Thank You chapter. 994 words to be exact.