Girl Meets Birthday

This is a smut chapter!!!! Y'all Horny af!! This chapter is basically all Maya's P.O.V. Plz read the AN at the bottom. Sorry if this chapter was rushed a bit. The smut is very descriptive, so if you don't want to read it, I will tell you when it ends. But I know damn well, you all will read it! LMAO

From last chapter

Maya's P.O.V:

Once we got home, Lucas's mom was feeding Natalie.

(Lucas's mom is Kaley Cucco)

"Hi, Beth!" I said. "Hello, Maya. Your daughters are so cute!" She greeted me back. I smiled. "I hope they weren't any trouble," I say taking Natalie away from her. "No, not at all. In fact, they both just slept the whole time. Just like Lucas when he was a little baby!" She explains. "Bye, mom." Lucas rolls his eyes. "Alright, Alright! I'm going!" She said chuckling. "Thanks, mom. For not embarrassing me again." Lucas yelled as she walked through the door. "How come I don't see your dad anymore?"I asked as I put Natalie in her crib in the living room. He just shrugged. "Josh said he went back to Texas." I just nod and walk into the kitchen. "Go change. You're sweating." I yell from the kitchen. "No, I don't. You love the way I smell! "You want to give me a hug right now!" He smirks while coming into the kitchen. "If you come near me, I will cut your dick off," I said. "You know you wouldn't. You love the way my big dick rams in your pussy." He smirks, grabbing my waist, pulling me close to him. Now we were inches away from kissing. "Maybe I do..." I said, also smirking. Then we shared a short, but passionate kiss. "Now that you got what you want, go take a shower,"I said. "Fine!" He sighed. I just giggle. "Dork," I mumble.

2 weeks later, May 11th

Lucas's P.O.V:

It's Maya's Birthday today. I know I'm going to regret this, but I'm taking her shopping.

No One's P.O.V:

Lucas saw how his blonde beauty was asleep. He smiled. "Maya, wake up!" He whispered. No movement. He did it again. Still no movement. Then he started tickling her. She still didn't wake up. "Damn, she tired!"He thought to himself. "Then he kissed her. "Thanks for the birthday kiss." She smiles. "You were awake this whole time?" He says, with his hands on his hips."Yes. Do you know how hard it was, not laugh when you were tickling me?!" She shrieked. "Yeah, yeah," Lucas said, waving the question off. "We're going shopping today!" He says in his best sarcastic tone. "YAY!" She screams. Lucas was already dressed, so it took Maya about 30 minutes just to get ready. "Maya, hurry up! You're not going back to prom!" Lucas whined. "You should be happy. I took way longer than this when I was getting ready for prom."(Yeah, Lucas! So,you can SHUT YOUR TRAP!!)

"(Yeah, Lucas! So,you can SHUT YOUR TRAP!!)

Maya's P.O.V

"Did I tell you that you beautiful today?" Lucas said. "Yes, like 20 times today," I said, sipping on my caramel cappuccino. "What? I thought you love it when I call you beautiful." He exclaims. "I do! But, don't get too caught up in your feelings, big boy." I wink. "Don't get me hard in public, Maya." He smirks. I smack his chest. "So, what are we going to do?" "Well, once we get home, you have to wear black and white." He says. "Why?" I ask. "I'm taking you on a date tonight." He explains. "But, why do I have to wear black and white?" "Dress code." He says confidently. I just nod. "We should go pick up the girls. It's almost 4."(They're lucky! I close at 4:30) Lucas says once we get to the cash register. I nod again. Once we finished, we drove to the girl's school.