Hold Up

Hey guys! I'm being a lazy bitch and not updating. But I will try before Sunday. Sunday will work best because my twin cousins, Esme and Eslie(we just call them Penney and Kakara) will be coming to my house of Friday, and they never leave me alone, so I will probably will update by Sunday. But this is not the point of this. My bitch, Emma, a.k.a EmmaCutiePie forgot her password and forgot her email, so she made a new account: WakePraySlayy . Also, she's thinking of ideas for new books do if you can, please PM her, message her, or comment below any ideas that would be good! ALSO!!! The election is tomorrow! Please don't be like my dad and vote for a curse word! Please vote for Hillary(even though she's bad as well.) Last week, my dad got into a fight! He was saying that people shouldn't be gay! BISH WHET?! I don't think he has ever heard of: Joey Graceffa, Tyler Oakley, Ricky Dillon, Twaimz, Ellen DeGeneres and Neil Patrick Harris. THEY ARE SO FAMOUS AF! But no... my dad just has to bring the bible into this saying: "God doesn't like gay people". PEOPLE THESE DAYS!!! SO please talk to your families about how they shouldn't vote for a duck and they should vote for Hillary! See you before Sunday! GOOD DAMN BYE!!