Ideas

Hey guys! So I will be making new ideas for books and I wanted your guys opinion on which 2 stories are the best! They are all Lucaya and Peybrina stories.

1. HURT

Maya Hart has been hurt all her life. Her father left her when she was 2, her mom died when she was 8, and her boyfriend, Josh, abuses her. She lives with her best friend, Riley Matthews. Riley does her best to help her. But nothing she does is working. Will there be someone special to help fix all the broken pieces in her heart or will she be hurt forever?

2. COLLEGE YEARS

Riley Matthews, Maya Hart, Lucas Friar, and Farkle Minkus have all gotten scholarships to NYU. Once they are enrolled, feelings start to form, hearts tend to break, and mistakes happen. How will they deal with all the drama in their college years?

I MISSED YOU

Rowan and Sabrina used to be best friends. Used to. 10 years later: enemies. They both are married with kids of their own. Cory and Peyton are still best friends. How will they make Rowan and Sabrina say "I missed you"?

4. GOOD GIRL GONE BAD

Lucas and Maya have been married for 4 years. What will Maya do once she finds out that Lucas has been having an affair with Riley? Everyone is capable of murder, right?

5. MY LITTLE HART

Maya Hart and Lucas Friar have been married 3 years. They have a little girl named Bailey Paisley Friar. Bailey have been living with ups and downs in her life. How will her little hart deal with all the problems and accomplishments?

Thank you for 3K views. You already know who I will be thanking you. I would also be thanking @LoveNikkiStories ! Read her book: The Best Mistake. Her book is one of the best Lucaya books that I have read!!!