Girl Meets Broken

Heyo! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ all of you for reading my story! I need some names! I have made some and I will write them in the chapter next to this. Without further ado, here is BULLY! This chapter will kind of be based on "Girl meets Rileytown" which was one of the three episodes in Girl Meets World that ALMOST/DID make me cry!😭😭

Maya and Adeline's outfit:

Riley and Sienna's outfit:

Maya and Adeline come downstairs

Lucas: Well, well, well. If it isn't my 2 favorite people in the world!
Farkle:(on the phone) Riley and I heard that, bro!
Lucas: Sorry about that, anyway, come later today so that we can do that thing.(looking at Maya nervously and hangs up the phone)
Maya: What were you and Farkle talking about?
Adeline:(stalling for Lucas) Mom, I need help with something for school
Lucas:(mouths to Adeline) Thank You
Adeline:(nods) Would you think that the color orange is better or blue is better?( If you are from my school, you SHOULD understand why I asked this question. Just to prove that orange is wayyyyyyyyy better than blue!)

Lucas: A, can I talk to you for a second?
Adeline: Sure?

Lucas and Adeline walk into the basement and make sure that Maya doesn't follow them.

Lucas: Uncle Farkle and I will be at home trying to set up your mom's baby shower tomorrow.
Adeline: Can I come and help?
Lucas: Yeah. You and Sienna will come and help while your Aunt Riley will stall your mom so she won't walk in on us planning.
Adeline: You know, you still have to buy a dog for mom?
Lucas: Don't remind me(makes a headache face)
Adeline:(giggles) I have to get upstairs. Mom's calling me. I love you dad! (kisses his cheeks and runs away)

School durning lunch
Sienna and Adeline:(talking about what they should do at the baby shower)
Adrian:(guy that likes Adeline texts her but she doesn't know it is from Adrian. It says anonymous number)

Text:

I feel sorry for Mrs. Friar. She has a student that isn't smart and is her own daughter!😈😈

End of Text
Sienna: Who was that, Ad?
Adeline:(ignores Sienna and runs to go find her mom)
Sienna:Adeline? Ad!( runs around the school building until she bumps into her mom)
Riley: Sienna, why are you running?
Sienna:(out of breath) I...was trying....to...find.....Adeline.
Riley: I saw her talking to her mom.
Sienna: Thanks mom(kisses Riley's cheek and runs to Maya's classroom)
Lucas:(sees Sienna running) Woah! Slow down! Where's Adeline
Sienna: I'm not explaining this again. If you want to know where she is, follow me.
Lucas:(awkwardly) Ok?
Sienna and Lucas:(run across the hall to Maya's classroom)
Sienna:(sees Adeline crying hugging her mom) A?
Adeline:(crying) Sienna!(runs and hugs Sienna)
Sienna:(hugs back) What's wrong?
Adeline:(shows her the text message from Adrian)
Sienna:(furious) GIVE ME YOUR PHONE!!
Adeline:(gives her phone to Sienna and sees her dad) Dad?
Lucas: Come Here.(opens his arms)
Adeline:(runs over to Lucas and hugs him tight and cries in his shirt)
Sienna:(shouts) ADRIAN!!
Adeline:(walks over to Sienna) What do you mean, Adrian?
Sienna: Follow me!(runs out of the classroom to find Adrian)
Adeline:(looks at her parents) You guys were right! She is like Aunt Riley(runs to catch up with her best friend/cousin)
Maya: (Smiles and looks at Lucas) What are you doing here?
Lucas:(nervous) Bye!(kisses her bye)
Maya: My husband is a Huckleberry!
Cassidy(one of Maya's students): What was that Mrs. Friar?
Maya: Ask Adeline. She will explain it to you better than I can. In fact, ask Mrs. Minkus.

With Sienna and Adeline
Sienna:(sees Adrian) Adrian!
Adeline: Sienna, you don't have to do this
Adrian: Hello ladies!
Sienna: Don't hello ladies us. I know what you did to Adeline. Why would you do this to her out of ALL people?
Adrian:(looks away) What do you mean me? I don't know what you are talking about.
Sienna: Oh yeah?(looks at Adrian hard) Give me your phone.
Adrian: Why?
Sienna:(yells) I said give me your phone!
Adrian:(sighs and gives Sienna her phone)
Sienna:(scrolls through text messages) Really?
Adrian:(sighs) Ok, fine. I sent that text. But only because I like you, Adeline!
Adeline: Wait, what?
Adrian: I've liked you since Kindergarten. So I sent the text so that way, I would see you coming and then make you feel better.
Sienna: I'm just so confused.
???: I'm not.
A,A: Who are you?
Sienna: Guys! That's my dad!
Adeline: Oh, hey Uncle Farkle!
Farkle: Hey. The same thing happened to Mrs. Minkus. Or in this case for you, Adeline, Aunt Riley, and for you Sienna, Mom.
Adrian: What happened?
Farkle: I can't explain right now. Sienna, Adeline. Come on, we have to go.
Adeline: Ok.(faces Adrian) I will text you later and try to figure this whole situation out.