Girl Meets Birthday

Sienna's P.O.V:

Being suspended isn't that bad. It's just being grounded until your birthday. My birthday is only 3 days away. I'm still not talking to Adeline. I'm not apologizing until she does.

 I'm not apologizing until she does

No one's P

No one's P.O.V:

Sienna and Adeline didn't come to school with each other, so when each of them walked to their lockers that were next to each other, people were "ooing". Of course, Melissa made sure that nothing happened. 

Taylor's P.O.V:

I was talking to one of my friends, Dawn, when someone walked up to us. "Excuse me, can one of you tell me who Taylor Babineaux is?" He asked. "That's me." I took a better look at his face. He is so cute!

My mouth was wide open

My mouth was wide open. "My name is Liam. Principal Tyler said that you would be helping me get to my classes?" He asked looking at his schedule. Dawn nudged me. "Of course she will. I'll see you around, Ethan." Dawn smiled. She looked at me and mouthed: "Good Luck!"

"So, you just moved here?" I asked. "Yeah, I moved from Virginia. My dad got a new job in New York and my mom loved New York, so here I am!" He laughed. "Do you have any siblings?" "Yeah, I have 2 sisters: Sophia, who's 11, and Kylie, who is  2 weeks. Do you?" I explained. "Yeah, I have an older sister, Peyton, who's 17(38) and another older sister, Carmen, who's 16." "So you're 13?" I asked. "14. I turned 14 about 3 months ago." I just nod. We got to his class. So this is your first period, Chemistry(smirk). I'll be going to my first class. I will come find you after the bell, OK?" "Sure. Thanks for your help." "No problem, what are friends for?" I walked away. Just as I was walking, Sophia jumped in front of me. "Someone has a crush!" She whispers smirking. "Shh! I'll give you 5 bucks to not tell anyone!" I told her. "10 for not telling mom and dad!" "You're pushing it." "Ok!" She pulls out her phone. "Hi mom.... No.... I just wanted to give you some news....." "Fine!" I give her 10 bucks. "Never mind... love you too!" The bell rang. "Someone's in trouble." I smirk.