Girl Meets Escape

Sophia's P

Sophia's P.O.V:

Today, all the 7th and 8th graders have to go to a trip, because the end of the year is like 3 or 4 months away. I'm in 7th grade because I'm pretty advanced for my age(she's 11), so they just  put me in 7th, and put Taylor in 8th. Dad doesn't try to be in a bad mood. He just is. He didn't tell us what was happening with mom, or where she is. He doesn't go anywhere, unless to the bathroom, but which is very unlikely considering the fact that he doesn't eat or drink.

Adeline's P.O.V:

I'm sick and tired of going on these stupid school trips(I went in 5th grade. It was the best year ever!!!!) They mean absolute nothing to me. But since my dad doesn't want me home, he obviously dragged me to school, so I can hear the worst teacher ever(comment down, I already told you: The bitch of all bitches: MS. JENKINS!!!) Mr. Jones lecture us about the rules, when we've been going to these trips for about 3 or 4 years. 

Lucas's P.O.V:

I had to drag Adeline to school. She has been pretty upset with Maya gone,and she didn't want to go to school for the past 2 weeks. Today, she is going on a school trip for the weekend, so I wouldn't have worry about her bugging me. Josh decided to track where Lauren was(#stalker but for a good reason). But it didn't work because her battery died. Farkle said that he knows why Charlie took Riley. In college, after Riley dumped Charlie for Farkle, he said that he will get his revenge. I kind of know why Maya and Sarah. But I don't know why Garret. He was abusive and nobody liked him. So right now, we are at a dead end, and there is no exit.

Maya's P.O.V:

My leg and arm are feeling a lot better. We've been in hiding from Josh, Charlie, and Rebel. We've been like this for the past 2 weeks. I feel like this adventure brought us girls together. Even though we know everything about each other, it brought us a lot closer. Lauren said that she feels like we're getting closer, to the end of the woods.

No One's P.O.V

Lauren walked around her surroundings, trying to find where she is. "Look! I see a light!"(#Tangled Reference) She screamed so loud that Josh heard and started running, with Rebel and Charlie trailing behind him. "Run!" Sarah yelled. They ran and ran with Lauren in front directing them to the city entrance. Once they got there, Maya immediately knew where they were. "Follow me!" Maya ran in front of Lauren before Charlie could grab her, causing Charlie to fall on the floor"(#YEET)