Girl Meets Arcade

Hey guys! I'm back at it again with a late chapter! I didn't know what to call this chapter, but they did go to the arcade in this chapter. Well, on polyvore, I did call the outfits: Arcade, so blame that shit on me! If you want to follow and check out my polyvore, the website is on my profile, or my username is ChattyChels12344. There will be exclusive sets for my new chapters. If you see them, I put Riarkle's new baby's name there, so don't spoil it for others. If you know the name, don't comment them down, or else your comment will be deleted!! Anyway, enjoy the chapter. My chapters have been double spaced because my iPad doesn't charge, and I keep begging my parent's to buy me the iPhone 6s but they are like: You have to be responsible. BRUH!! SO my dad and I made a deal that if I get all A's or A+'s, he'll buy me the phone. But my mom, being the lame mom she is, says: No, I will take it from you. And if you get it, I will check your history, who you've been texting and calling. I wanted to say: Well, girl, I will put finger lock, and a numerical password. Good luck with that!!! But you guys know that if you you talked to your parents like that(especially if you are african like me), those will be the last words you would've ever said.  So I have to wait till the 24th of August because they will be giving us chromebooks because that is when I am going back to school. I miss my besties!!!! I always do this shit!!! I always get off track. The point is, you guys are going to wait until I get my iPad fixed, when I get my chromebook or when I will get my phone which will be next summer!!! So once again: ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!!

Maya's P.O.V:

I wake up(in the morning then I dabb! HA XD) and see that it is 9:27 AM. I see the TV on but Lucas and I slept the same time. I look over to my right and see that Adeline, Sienna, Sophia and Taylor are watching Love at First Sight and still in their Pj's.

Maya: How did you guys get in here?

Sophia:(takes a bobby pin out of her hair) With this.

Maya:(looks over to her left to see Lucas sleeping peacefully) We should give Lucas a wake up call.

The girls:(smirk)

Maya: Ok, Sophia, go open the door, Taylor, make sure nobody is in the hall, Adeline and Sophia take the twins to your room. Once you guys are done, draw on his face.

The girls:(nod and go do their job)

Maya carefully walks to the other side of the bed and finds 4 washable markers. Shegives it to them and they draw all over his face. Once they is done, Maya screams and they runs out of the room before Lucas could wake up.

Lucas:(screams) Maya!!

Maya:(giggles)

Lucas: What the fuck did you do to my face?!

Maya: Don't worry, it will come off.

Lucas: It better. I'm getting you back.

Maya: Of course you will, baby.

30 minutes later

Riley: Morning, guys.

Maya: Hey. Your in a good mood.

Riley: I'm always in a good mood.(looks at Lucas) What's wrong, Lucas?

Lucas: Nothing much, just the fact that girls are the devils.(Lucas!! I take that highly offensive! Oh please, I am the devil to my brothers. Proceed)

Riley:(confused) Why?

Sienna: He's mad because we used a marker and drew on his face.

Riley: Again, why?

Maya: He doesn't wake up in the morning(then dabb)

Lucas: I'm getting you guys back.

Taylor: In your dreams. Sophia and I are prank goddesses.(comment down a funny prank that you have done to people or people that have done to you. I will say one at the end!)

Lucas: Yeah, ok.

2 hrs later after breakfast and shit

Farkle: Where shall we go?

Riley: Since you guys are little kids, Farkle and Lucas could go to the arcade. Maya and I will go shopping. who wants to go?

The girls: Arcade!

Maya: That means I get more money to spend on me! Yes!

Riley: Good Luck!(giggles and leaves with Maya and the twins)

This chapter was short af!! But it was boring af. It was long because of that long A/N in the beginning. It was like 400 words! Anyway, I told you that I was going to tell you a prank. If you are in my class, you will know what I am talking about. SO it wasn't that long ago, like on April Fools Day on a Friday. I knew it was April Fools Day, but I forgot it throughout the day. So I go to a Success Academy School. So we have these rallies for our state tests to get us pumped up. They sound dumb as shit but they are actually lit! So I was in homeroom. And we had our assistant principal, his name is Mr. Starder, he is also our English teacher. He is like one of the best teachers ever!! ANYway, he was like, So today, instead of going to the rally, we are going to do a book 1(multiple choice), take a break, do a book 3(writing) have lunch, then do a book 2(both book 1 and 3). So then @EmmaCutiePie asks: We're not going to the rally? And then Mr. Starder nodded and said: "They way you have been performing, you guys don't deserve a rally". We all looked like we were about to cry, because we had an English teacher named Mr. Battle. When he left we were all so pist off because he was the best teacher that ever walked through the doors of my school. Then our other English teacher, Ms. Jenkins, worst teacher ever, and our school psychologist, Ms. P came and said April Fools! We all poured our eyes out. I wanted to scream "Don't fucking play with my feelings like that!" We eventually went to the rally and had a fucking fun time!!! Anyways, that is a prank that happened to me. Comment down below!!